+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Gus Kim

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I got similar issue, I sent on Sept 11, they received on Sept 12... But I am receiving the passports and the COPR until today (oct 07)...

I called the CIC like three times because nothing was moving and I was worried about it.. on the last call they told me that they registered the passport on their system as received on Sept 23, and the processing times start counting from that date and not from Sept 12...:confused:
The agent was very friendly and told me that there was a batch of passports affected with that delay.
I would recommend you to call the CIC, and they will give you the real update about your passport.. Remember to have you case number and the tracking number for the documents when you sent it (the agent asked me about it on my last call to confirm the reception of the documents)..
Thank you my friend for the kind answer. I do not believe what they are saying like "there was a batch of passports affected with that delay."

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Logged into my account few minutes ago and noticed my application status changed to Approved. Return envelope tracking number hasn't been activated though.

ccy

May 14, 2019
Logged into my account few minutes ago and noticed my application status changed to Approved. Return envelope tracking number hasn't been activated though.
Same here!I thought CIC will send us an email for update, and that’s what they usually do. This time no email, just logged into my account and it shows approved.

PPR, sep 18th,
PP sent, sep 18th,
PP arrived, sep 24th,
CIC approved Oct 7th,

Good luck everyone!

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Passport sent 20 sept
Delivered 24 sept
Application approved 4 oct
My tracking number not activated yet :rolleyes::rolleyes:
How long it take to get the number activated guys??

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I have emailed IRCC on Oct 3 for appointment, unfortunately till now I have not receive any feedback. Should I email them again or wait until the grace period which is 30 days? Anyone has the same issue? Thanks

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Even if the tracking number is not activated ? i called canada post they have no informations about the returning envelope
I meant once it is activated...it is in shipment already. Wait for 2-3 days after approval for activation of tracker

Reactions: Kittyy

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Same here!I thought CIC will send us an email for update, and that’s what they usually do. This time no email, just logged into my account and it shows approved.

PPR, sep 18th,
PP sent, sep 18th,
PP arrived, sep 24th,
CIC approved Oct 7th,

Good luck everyone!
In my case also mail came a day later. Perhaps maybe at that point they have printed COPR AND Visa... So look out for that update mail tomorrow or day after

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello all,
Looks like this forum is for PNP stream PR. May I ask if the PNP visa/ COPR process and apex. time of pp return the same/ similar as PGP -Sponsorship?
Our parents’ PPs got delivered on 26 Sep to CPC-Ottawa, and we have not seen any updates as of now. Please advise.

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016

PPR, sep 18th,
PP sent, sep 18th,
PP arrived, sep 24th,
CIC approved Oct 7th,

Good luck everyone!
Has your return tracking been activated?