+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
Just called the CIC again. My application was approved last week and COPR just printed today. The agent said my file was registered on d 30th instead of 17th. He advised me to call again next week. Whatta pain in d ass.lol
Exactly the same happens to me.. the passport was delivered on September 12 and they just registered internally on September 23.. they told me next week should be updated because they have 2 weeks processing time...

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Exactly the same happens to me.. the passport was delivered on September 12 and they just registered internally on September 23.. they told me next week should be updated because they have 2 weeks processing time...
I think they’re doing that intentionally. Who would have mistaken the 12 to 23 or 17 to 30.lol Btw, what category did u apply under?

Reactions: hapl

Gus Kim

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
PP Recieved on 16th Sep

Today called to CIC again and the agent was super kind. She kept checking my application and she could not find any update. She asked my tracking number and sent a message to the office.
Let's see what will happen.

nikhilnvj

May 28, 2019
Urgent:

Hello everyone,

While sending the passport for the COPR, I put in a wrong return shipping label with a To address of CPC Ottawa. My application got approved today, but is there a way to send them the corrected return label? I uploaded that via webform last week, but I didn't get any response yet.

What will happen if they decide to send my passport today? The Fedex return label has the To address as their own address. Will they notice it and contact me? I am very nervous. It was a damn silly mistake on my part. :(

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
I think they’re doing that intentionally. Who would have mistaken the 12 to 23 or 17 to 30.lol Btw, what category did u apply under?
I applied under provincial nomination Manitoba (MPNP) and you?. Today my cic account updated and says approved and has the counterfoil details. I hope the return tracker gets activated soon...

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
Urgent:

Hello everyone,

While sending the passport for the COPR, I put in a wrong return shipping label with a To address of CPC Ottawa. My application got approved today, but is there a way to send them the corrected return label? I uploaded that via webform last week, but I didn't get any response yet.

What will happen if they decide to send my passport today? The Fedex return label has the To address as their own address. Will they notice it and contact me? I am very nervous. It was a damn silly mistake on my part. :(
Did you call the CIC? try to reach them and explain your situation. This is the number that I use to call them +1 888 2422100

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I applied under provincial nomination Manitoba (MPNP) and you?. Today my cic account updated and says approved and has the counterfoil details. I hope the return tracker gets activated soon...
Same AINP. I received an update just now. Lemme me know if your tracking no has been activated. I forgot to right down my tracking no due to over excitement.lol silly me!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Urgent:

Hello everyone,

Call them and follow up. There is also a mail id that would be mentioned in your PPR e-mail. Write to them.

By the way why did you fill the address? They clearly mentioned not to fill the address on return envelope.

In my case i sent blank and they printed a sticker and sent it to me. So most likely they will overwrite your envelope with a sticker....but please do email them and call...

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi.

Quick question. Did U email IRCC to make an appointment without your COPR at hand? Does the expiry date same the one in CIC account? Thanks
Yes, i emailed them the day return tracker got activated...still waiting for response
Yes, the expiry date is same as expiry date shown in online account. Don't confuse with Passport expiry date!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Yes, i emailed them the day return tracker got activated...still waiting for response
Yes, the expiry date is same as expiry date shown in online account. Don't confuse with Passport expiry date!
Got the interview schedule email today...scheduled for Oct 10.