+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
Passports delivered on September 16.
Approved on CIC account yesterday but with today's date.
Return tracker not activated yet..

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
Passports delivered on September 16.
Approved on CIC account September 28
Return tracker actived Sep 30
Estimated passport receive:Oct 01

Reactions: Dhanoa32

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my status:
PPR received on Sept 10 and Passport received in Ottawa on September 12; CIC account has not changed and the tracker is not active yet.
I had called CIC twice last week and the application is approved since last week ( COPR printed Sept 23 and visa stamped on Sept 24 according to call) but the CIC page and ecas has not updated.
That's strange

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my status:
PPR received on Sept 10 and Passport received in Ottawa on September 12; CIC account has not changed and the tracker is not active yet.
I had called CIC twice last week and the application is approved since last week ( COPR printed Sept 23 and visa stamped on Sept 24 according to call) but the CIC page and ecas has not updated.
Did U try to call them again? It’s more than two weeks already. Mine was received on 17th still no update in my GC acct.

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
Did U try to call them again? It’s more than two weeks already. Mine was received on 17th still no update in my GC acct.
I was able to talk with an agent again few minutes ago, and they told me that my passport was not register on the reception day (Sept 12). The agent ask me for the tracking number that I used to send the passport and he realized that the passport in the system was registered on Sept 23.
Also, he told me there was a big batch of passports affected with that delay, and that I have to wait until the next week...:confused:

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
for those who got the passport back, is the expiry date on COPR same as what was shown in the CIC account when application was approved? I was planning to send the request for interview before i get the passports back..

varun.eluvaka

May 21, 2017
london ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
HI
Did you contacted CIC?
yes i did, and the agent was super helpful, he told that the guy from Canada post may be forgot to take the sign for delivery .... that's why its been just "out for delivery" from last 2 weeks .... nothing to worry he said we should get our return tracker activated by 15th max...he said

so relax bro ....cheers...just keep me posted.

my email: varun.eluvaka@gmail.com pm there if you want

Gus Kim

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I think the same officer who filed my application is also processing my passport to COPR. I waited to get PPR for 19months. Fuxxing lazy officer.

Reactions: aue16

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I think the same officer who filed my application is also processing my passport to COPR. I waited to get PPR for 19months. Fuxxing lazy officer.
I think it's a different team... Some one just messed it real bad... As someone else mentioned

Sep 11, 2019
Pp sent on 16sept,
Delivered to cic on 18,
Approved on 2 oct today.
Tracker not activated but I guess will be getting it anytime this week.
Good luck to everyone

jzzdave1992

Sep 26, 2019
Hiii
I sent my passport on 18th and they received on 20th September, so I didn’t get any update yet, so I have my tickets for India on 15th October. Any suggestions???

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Just called the CIC again. My application was approved last week and COPR just printed today. The agent said my file was registered on d 30th instead of 17th. He advised me to call again next week. Whatta pain in d ass.lol