File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Status Update
PP received by CIC: 17-Sep
Today(30-Sep): Application Approved in System.
Hello,

Thats great news, I have the same timeline as yourself but have not received any updates.

Hopefully, I will be notified soon.

Kind Regards

Reactions: hapl

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
I called IRCC Today the agent told me my Passport was mailed back on Sep 27, Friday afternoon, I keep checking the tracking number and it is not available , I called Canada post , they said just wait , some time the tracking # doesn’t get into system. any suggestions?

Reactions: halifaxlovers

gawadesk

May 21, 2019
I called IRCC Today the agent told me my Passport was mailed back on Sep 27, Friday afternoon, I keep checking the tracking number and it is not available , I called Canada post , they said just wait , some time the tracking # doesn’t get into system. any suggestions?
On which number did you called ? and which option did you choose while making call ?

Gus Kim

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I am waiting for COPR and would like to move to another apartment. So I am wondering when I do landing if I can change my address whichI will get my pr card?

harmeet25

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Am also in same boat !!! PPR September 18th and sent my passport on same day within couple of hours but Canada Post status still " out for delivery " end of the day ( 19th Sep) called them couple of times ....they simply asking to contact cic.
HI
Did you contacted CIC?

Sep 11, 2019
Hey everyone, hope everyone gets the pr card soon

My passport was received on 18 sept for stamping . Still no activity on my account and no updates on return tracker.

Reactions: hapl

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I am waiting for COPR and would like to move to another apartment. So I am wondering when I do landing if I can change my address whichI will get my pr card?
You should provide your new address for PR card since they will mail it there. I saw somewhere on cic website that as part of landing officer needs to review and update address if needed. So it's better if you have new address at time of landing..

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my status:
PPR received on Sept 10 and Passport received in Ottawa on September 12; CIC account has not changed and the tracker is not active yet.
I had called CIC twice last week and the application is approved since last week ( COPR printed Sept 23 and visa stamped on Sept 24 according to call) but the CIC page and ecas has not updated.