+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
PPR: Sep 9
Passport sent: Sep 9
Passport received Sep 10
Approved: Sep 18

However, my "MyCIC" account still shows status "submitted". I only know that the application was approved since I called CIC. Did this happen for anyone else?

Suuu

Sep 10, 2018
Congratulations!! Mine was finally posted back yesterday in the evening in Ottawa and it is now in my city. Hopefully they will deliver today :) I am not planning to flagpole, because I have a trip in 3 weeks, so I am wondering the time is too tight to receive the PR card before that.
On what date did you sent it?

Rash9656

Sep 18, 2019
AOR: Apr-10-2019 (CEC-Inland; CPC-Edmonton)
PPR: Sep-06-2019
Date Passport Sent to Ottawa: Sep-09-2019
Date Passport Delivered at Ottawa: Sep-10-2019
Date Application Approved: Sep-16-2019
Date Visa Printed On Passport: Sep-16-2019 (COPR Expiry: Mar-31-2020)
Return tracker activated date: Awaiting
Hello All,

I started using this site years ago, but I never signed up to chat with anyone. But , today I thought , I would....

After Gods help, it was all from this site that helped me to keep me calm down with my problems and walk forward..

I do have similar stages..sent my passport with photos on Sep 9, but the photos, I sent was not clear...I was so busy with my work that , I thought , it would be fine...but I know , it was blurred little bit...Expecting photo request or approval timeline...

I thing many people who send 9th got approvals , already...Mine no update yet..

Maryjane113

Jul 9, 2018
Hello All,

I started using this site years ago, but I never signed up to chat with anyone. But , today I thought , I would....

After Gods help, it was all from this site that helped me to keep me calm down with my problems and walk forward..

I do have similar stages..sent my passport with photos on Sep 9, but the photos, I sent was not clear...I was so busy with my work that , I thought , it would be fine...but I know , it was blurred little bit...Expecting photo request or approval timeline...

No worries friend. I haven't got any news yet too.
We can hear it sooner or later.

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
Hello All,

Try calling the CIC helpline. I sent my passport on the same day as you (Sep 9), also didn't see any approval in my account and was worried that something is wrong with my photos. So I called them yesterday and they told me on the phone that everything is in order and my application has been approved. There seems to be a glitch in the system, my "MyCIC" account still shows status "Submitted".

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016
I want to thank you everyone in this forum for helping out! :) I would like to share my timeline. Be patience my friends! Please note that Canada Post sometimes do not delivery exactly in 1 business day, even using the Xpresspost. For me it took 3 business days from Montreal to Ottawa and 2 business days to get it back.

Email asking for passports: Sep-3
Passports and photos sent: Sep-3 (Sent to PO Box 8781 - K1G 4B9)
Passports received in Ottawa: Sep-6
Approved: Sep-11 (counterfoil issued too)
Email about application update (GCkey account): Sep-12
Canada Post tracking number activated: Sep-16 (in the evening)
Passports and COPR delivered: Sep-18

Reactions: hapl

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, I've just post the timeline in the previous post. I hope that it helps. Let me know if you have more questions.
The tracker activated evening? Around what time ET? Just want to know when they usually pick up shipments. I am tired of checking my return tracker every hour since morning. :(

Rash9656

Sep 18, 2019
Try calling the CIC helpline. I sent my passport on the same day as you (Sep 9), also didn't see any approval in my account and was worried that something is wrong with my photos. So I called them yesterday and they told me on the phone that everything is in order and my application has been approved. There seems to be a glitch in the system, my "MyCIC" account still shows status "Submitted".[/QUO

Hello andienzen,

Thank you for your good comment...I was having patience until PPR....but, now ...its flowing down...HMM..

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
The tracker activated evening? Around what time ET? Just want to know when they usually pick up shipments. I am tired of checking my return tracker every hour since morning. :(
Never mind. I just got my return tracker activated now. Evening. :) 6:39 pm ET :)

Rash9656

Sep 18, 2019
Hello andienzen,

Thank you for your good comment...I was having patience until PPR....but, now ...its flowing down...HMM..[/QUOTE]