+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

XMannn

Mar 24, 2019
Does it say that you can do a walk in landing in Ottawa every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month?
No it doesn't. In fact I called CIC three times to confirm if I could do a walk-in appointment in Ottawa. All answered me NO.

I had to leave Canada, enter US and come back to Canada at Thousands Islands boarder to do landing. It was super fast, took us less than 10 minutes to officially become PR.

For guys who want to do flagpole: if you leave Canada and don't enter another country, say for instance US, you will be rejected entry to US once for flagpole. Yes everybody says it is not recorded (however I'm not sure about that), but every time you apply for a visa to other country, you need to answer yes to the question" have you ever been rejected entry to any countries before?" and you need to explain every time. To avoid this, we actually entered the states and stayed there overnight, and came back to Canada on the next day.

Hope it helps!

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Guys what is the current processing time by Ottawa for COPR?
PPR - 12aug
Send- 12 aug
Reached - 14aug in the morning

When can I expect the Passport

kitsvan

Jul 1, 2019
Guys what is the current processing time by Ottawa for COPR?
PPR - 12aug
Send- 12 aug
Reached - 14aug in the morning

When can I expect the Passport
Between 3 to 4 weeks
Mine reached July 26
Approved Aug 7
Canada Post return tracker activated Aug 13
Today Aug 15 still waiting

D

Deleted member 826724

My process has taken long thatvthe normal processing time. I am in my 9th month and waiting. Today I sawa ghost update but with no message
I am also in my 9th month. I also sawca ghost update and nothing else. I hope that they will give a proper update soon