+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Just got off the phone with a really nice agent for a change.
She said visa printed, CoPR not yet done...

What does that mean? Thanks!
In a couple of days you will see the visa counterfoil details in your online GC key account. That means approved. You will get your passport back in a week time from now.. Congratulations :)

Reactions: 12matta

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Just for understanding... Do you know how CoPR is different from Visa printed?
Visa is like every visa printed on passport. COPR is confirmation of Permanent Residence (2 copies) will be issued as separate papers. One will have your passport photo affixed which you need to give to immigration during your landing. The other can you can keep it with you for lifetime.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Visa is like every visa printed on passport. COPR is confirmation of Permanent Residence (2 copies) will be issued as separate papers. One will have your passport photo affixed which you need to give to immigration during your landing. The other can you can keep it with you for lifetime.
Gotcha!

Thanks!

Reactions: Gurubharran

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
Thanks a lot bro for your reply

I search on my Canada Post Receipt & saw the delivery postal code is K1G 5B3 instead of K1G 4B9

The recipient signature named as S. SCHUITEBOER

I think this name was shared in this thread already
Don’t worry that means your passport is with CIC and they are doing the next process as per as I know. Congratulations

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
Hey guys, my documents just got delivered in the morning.

How many days usually will take after they receive?
Who is the receiver of your passport I mean who signed for it ?

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, my documents just got delivered in the morning.

How many days usually will take after they receive?
A week at least. Check your CIC account for updates on approval of your application. Then wait a few days after that for your return tracker to be activated (if you're applying inland). Good luck!

Reactions: Ak0035

dani2019

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to check the return package activate date? My visa counterfoil is printted on 10th July, but still i have not received the passport. I keep tracking the number on Canada post site but nothing appears.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Does anyone know how to check the return package activate date? My visa counterfoil is printted on 10th July, but still i have not received the passport. I keep tracking the number on Canada post site but nothing appears.
I think this week your return tracker will be activated maximum. Keep checking daily the same way on canada post website after 6 PM. you will see something this week for sure

amit110

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
My passport delivered on 2 july , 2019 . How much longer I have wait to get my passport back ? i don't have gc key on me . So ,no idea what's going on