+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Question: Landing on border - do i need to driver straight to US side driving lanes or do i need to stop at Canada side first to tell them?
Canada immigration is on the other side of the highway. Go via the US side and tell them your intention. They gonna give you a note(kind of rejection letter) and direct you how to return to the Canada side. The letter won't affect you in any way.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Canada immigration is on the other side of the highway. Go via the US side and tell them your intention. They gonna give you a note(kind of rejection letter) and direct you how to return to the Canada side. The letter won't affect you in any way.
great. thank you for help. i will drive straight to U.S.A first and after they give me papers then i will come back to Canada side and talk to Border officers.

aasulman

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hey folks,

Did anyone not get the Xpresspost tracking number, and if so, how did you deal with it?
The clerk from Canada Post never told me to write it down or anything, and it was my first time buying an Xpresspost, so I thought the tracking number would be in my receipt, but it was not.
I'm thinking about sending an email to CIO / BRCD (IRCC) because I've heard so many stories of Canada Post losing passports or delivering it to wrong addresses, and it freaks me out. Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks
you can contact IRCC via webform and they can send you the xrpresspost tracking number.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
I sent my passport, photos, an envelope and Annex A on April 16, and got online Approved on April 18.
It has been a week and the return tracker still isn’t activated. Please give an advice. Thank you in advance

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
I sent my passport, photos, an envelope and Annex A on April 16, and got online Approved on April 18.
It has been a week and the return tracker still isn’t activated. Please give an advice. Thank you in advance
Hope you didn't put your address on the return envelope

dragonslayer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
What do you mean by "online approved"? Where did you see that?

Thanks

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I have gotten ppr today and would like to share my time line with you.

AR : Mar 15 2018
AOR : April 9 2018
Upfront Medical and Passed : August 2018
Pre-arrival Letter : April 7 2019
DM :April 25 2019
PPR : April 26 2019.

And I sent PPR papers to CPC Ottawa and am waiting my COPR at the moment.

How long does it take to get copr ?

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017

Congratulations. Between one to two weeks.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi everyone,
i sent on April 18. hasn't heard anything yet. neither any change on acc yet. Parcel delivered on april 24th though.

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019

Can i know your province of nomination

gunchan

Dec 18, 2018
Whitehorse, YT
Category........
PNP
Apr 17: PPR, sent passport copy from Whitehorse, YT
Apr 23: Delivered to CPC Ottawa
Apr 27: Approved on GCKey (even though Saturday)

I have a question.
GCKey displays "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." on Final decision, but I don't receive any new messages.
Does anyone get the one?