+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I am in Winnipeg. Wonder how long will it take to deliver the passport
I got my passport this morning.

Call both CIC and canada post

Ask for clarifications and procedure, they will not expedite the process for sure but at least you will get to know the status.

anna151201

Apr 9, 2019
I got my passport this morning.

Call both CIC and canada post

Ask for clarifications and procedure, they will not expedite the process for sure but at least you will get to know the status.
I have just called both CIC and Canada post. CIC said that my passport has just been sent today to Canada post. So do you know how long should I wait? May i get it before this weekend?

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I have just called both CIC and Canada post. CIC said that my passport has just been sent today to Canada post. So do you know how long should I wait? May i get it before this weekend?
High chance you might get it on Friday, if not then definitely Monday for sure.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi Juanagmz, did you receive your passport back from CIC?
I just received it !!! It was in my mailbox :)

I sent a message to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca ... they say they within through 30 days... Does anyone knows ?
I live in Edmonton, it's less busy than Ottawa or Toronto for sure, so I hope it's going to be quick.

Or I have to cross the border... it is six hours drive. I don't really know what to do. I want it to be done!

Last edited:

aasulman

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
I just received it !!! It was in my mailbox :)

I sent a message to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca ... they say they within through 30 days... Does anyone knows ?
I live in Edmonton, it's less busy than Ottawa or Toronto for sure, so I hope it's going to be quick.

Or I have to cross the border... it is six hours drive. I don't really know what to do. I want it to be done!
good to know, congrats! let me know on what date you get your interview appointment.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I called to know how long it would take for an appointment in Edmonton... she made a second request for me (as I already sent an email) but she told me it can take up to 8 weeks...

I don’t know what would be best...

If I decide to cross the border and not wait for the appointment, is that a problem now that I have requested for it ?

Anyway, I cannot cross the border before the first week end of May, because I want to wait for my boyfriend to come with me and he is working every week end but he can take off that one. So I have until at least this week end to find out for the appointment...

Allankrita

May 31, 2018
Hello All

I am an Indian staying in USA,
Ppr on 21 March
Passport sent on 26 March
Passport received by cic 27 March
Application status changed as APPROVED on 8 April

but return tracker is not activated yet ☹ What to do ?

ssgupta0215

Apr 11, 2019
Hello All,

I live in US. My application was visitor visa was approved on April 4, but the Fedex tracker has not been activitated. Is anyone in the same boat?
Which number are you calling to get CIC agent? The 888-242-2100 number is not working for me from US.

Thanks,
Saurabh

gagan_amloh

Jan 8, 2015
Hello All,

I Submit my passport to Ottawa on March 26, 2019. Passport delivered March 28, 2019 and Still waiting for COPR :(

NO updates in the profile.

Please suggest.