+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

MWCW2018

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Tracker activated at 4.35pm on Mar 14, 2019. It's so wierd that it was activated in GATINEAU, QC. Are passports being sent to QC for stamping causing the delay? This is where FedEx made the pickup and is bound for the US.
Gatineau and Quebec are across the river from Ottawa. It's the same metropolitan area.

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Glad to help. Good luck!
Hello waiterCA. I finished my landing in Coutts and I followed the directions you gave regarding landing by foot. Those dirctions were amazing and you had all the details very correct. I was looking at your directions while we were making our way inside the building and it led us to all the right places. Thank you for the great details it really helped.

My landing was very smooth, there were no questions from either the US officials and the Canadian side just asked us to write our address and confirm some certain things in the COPR. She gave us our congratulations letter for PR even before she started the paper work. Both sides were very nice. They knew what we came to do and just asked us for the docs.

For those thinking that administrative refusal is a problem note this.... I asked the US official what will be our answer when asked if we have ever been refused entry into the US during us visa applications, he said say no.

Congratulations all

Reactions: Mimi30 and WaiterCA

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hello waiterCA. I finished my landing in Coutts and I followed the directions you gave regarding landing by foot. Those dirctions were amazing and you had all the details very correct. I was looking at your directions while we were making our way inside the building and it led us to all the right places. Thank you for the great details it really helped.

My landing was very smooth, there were no questions from either the US officials and the Canadian side just asked us to write our address and confirm some certain things in the COPR. She gave us our congratulations letter for PR even before she started the paper work. Both sides were very nice. They knew what we came to do and just asked us for the docs.

For those thinking that administrative refusal is a problem note this.... I asked the US official what will be our answer when asked if we have ever been refused entry into the US during us visa applications, he said say no.

Congratulations all
It's great! Congratulations! I think it takes 40 days to get a PR card

If anyone interested, this is a link to my post about landing in Coutts https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/flagpoling-on-foot-in-coutts.616419/#post-7665499

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, any one else with file approval on 12 March and still waiting for return trackers to be activated?

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mar. 6 PPR
Mar. 6 PPR sent to Ottawa
Mar. 8 PPR received
Mar. 13 approved
Mar. 14 tracking activated
Mar. 18 Copr received
Mar. 18 Landing

Last edited:

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
Tracker activated...although with a different tracking number. I'm using UPS, anyone had this? (I'm based in the U.S.)