+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

mani6527

Mar 13, 2019
hi guys,
i have sent my passport to ottawa on March 8, tracking number is not activated yet, anyone know after how much time tracking number get activated ..little wo

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi All,

PPR - March 5th
PP Sent from Toronto to Ottawa - March 7th
PP delivered - Not Yet. (estimated was as March 11)

When I checked the tracking info, it did say it's processed and in transit in Sudbury which is totally opposite side of Ottawa. I entered the correct address but seems like CanadaPost sort/sent it incorrectly. I tried to contact Canadapost and they said it's in error and they opened a support ticket to further look and said they will have an update by March 19th. But no other info they provided.

Any one had seen similar issue earlier or any help would be great?
Hi
Same here march 11
Expected delivery
When I checked tracking I panic as it was delivered to lac la biche Alberta.
The address was correct. I go immediately to our post office and ask help to call lac la biche post office. Good thing my mail was there. March 11 around 3pm they forward it to my address stated in my return express post envelope and yesterday I got it.

Try to check your tracking if it's delivered
And call asap the post office as to where it is going.

Yeah Canada post sometimes have error in sorting out mails though our address was correct

13manpreet

Feb 6, 2019
Hi,
I got my passport and COPR on March 12 and I am thinking to do landing at border on March 14 (tomorrow). So, I want to confirm on the documents that needs to be taken with me:
Passport
COPR
valid status document (work permit, temporary resident permit)

Please suggest if anything else is needed.

Thanks

aacan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
24-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2019
LANDED..........
03-04-2019
A question for those who are planning to land at an IRCC office or already landed:
What if my Work Permit has expired? Should I just bring it to the interview anyways? Is this a problem?
My WP expired in Oct.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Approved on 11th evening. How long until the return tracker is activated? Also has anyone landed at any Alberta border (from Calgary)?

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ppr March 6
Ppr sent March 6
Ppr received March 8
Approved March 13
Waiting for return tracking no. activated!

Reactions: aacan

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi
Same here march 11
Expected delivery
When I checked tracking I panic as it was delivered to lac la biche Alberta.
The address was correct. I go immediately to our post office and ask help to call lac la biche post office. Good thing my mail was there. March 11 around 3pm they forward it to my address stated in my return express post envelope and yesterday I got it.

Try to check your tracking if it's delivered
And call asap the post office as to where it is going.

Yeah Canada post sometimes have error in sorting out mails though our address was correct
Thanks a lot for your help.. I again called and they said they had flagged my tracking number in their system so as soon as it scan they will update me where it is. Good thing is Today it got delivered to Ottawa office (seems like Sudbury office re-route the package and sent it).