+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Donnaj

Apr 10, 2018
I send 20 of February from Alberta , 22 it was in Ottawa and stopped. The post officer said the letter was in cic on 26 of February. Trucking number still show in process.

Reactions: WaiterCA

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
I send 20 of February from Alberta , 22 it was in Ottawa and stopped. The post officer said the letter was in cic on 26 of February. Trucking number still show in process.
That's good news
I send my passport feb 19
Feb 22 in Ottawa but expected delivery was feb 25
Until now tracking still shows in transit. And I'm waiting for my ticket update.

Thanks for ur update.

Meet28

Feb 5, 2019
Hello guys!

PPR on 13 feb
PP send on 14 Feb
Received on 18 Feb
no changes on Gckey
return tracker got activated on 1st March at (7:23 pm).

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
PPR on 12 feb
passport sent 16 feb
recieved 20 feb
GC key updated to approved March 1st
Return tracker not activated yet!

yyzz

Feb 2, 2019
Timeline after PPR (Feb 6):
PP sent on Feb 9
PP delivered Feb 12
Approved Feb 22
Return activated: Feb 28
COPR received: Mar 1
Landing done: Mar 2 (flagpole at POE PRESCOTT)

No one can stop time moving forward. Time will overcome everything. So everyone would receive COPR finally! Just wait for time working!

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
hey guys can you confirm with me p.o box for sending passport because its 9780 for me but somebody else told me it was 8781 for him.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Landing:

We did the landing in Windsor's Blue Water bridge.

We decided to cross to the USA as we did not want to have any entry refusal in our travel history. The problem is... we almost got rejected thanks to an American officer with a slightly lower-than-average IQ.

We drove for more than 3 hours, left Toronto at 10 PM, got there late and tired, since we wanted to land this weekend ASAP after all these almost 18 months of wait, and basically 5 years of hard work.

At the border, it was just us, and one officer asked what we wanted to do in US. The answer was that we needed to land in Canada, drove for 3 and a half hours, so we needed to sleep, do some shopping on the next day, and then come back to Canada. He wanted to refuse our entry saying that, if we could not land for any reason, we would then become a US problem. We replied saying that is impossible because we had permits and the COPR, which is a PR, and asked if he wanted to see those documents. He thought for a few seconds. He told me to seat because it would take a while.

It would not, the reason was because he did not know what to do. I just hope he was on training or just starting in that function.

Then I could hear the low IQ guy asking others what to do. Because of how silent it was in there, I could hear the conversation. He was told to let us in.

He came back and asked me where I was from. As I had answered the country I was born in once, next time he asked the same thing I thought he wanted to know the city and prefecture/state, so I answered city. He rolled his eyes as if I were dumb. Well, he was looking at it in the system, and it was written in the passports, and he was answered once.

I know they have to repeat questions to catch liars, but, usually, the questions are more elaborated or complex, such as "what do you do there? And is the topic of your research" and not 1-word answers. They checked to see if we had more baggage than someone who is staying for a day, but... who in the world would want to immigrate illegally to US if he just got a PR to Canada? Not that the USA is not great, but, why trade what is right for what is wrong?

So because there were no grounds for refusal, they let us in, tired, 30-45 minutes later, after completely unnecessary and slow process, since it was just us there. I was so tired of driving.

Next day, our shopping time didn't quite work as planned because the prices were no so attractive, and I was quite disappointed with the way we entered US, not as welcomed tourist, but as someone who they legally could not refuse entry, that they hope would not become their problem. So we decided to drive back sooner.

Coming back into Canada, what a difference!

They guy in the booth was nice, and the Canadians inside the office were nice too! The way we were treated in Canada was strongly contrasting to USA, and we felt so at home!

The lady who interviewed us was polite all the time, and at the end, when she saw our incontinent happiness, that made her smile, and we were all almost laughing, but holding it for the sake of professionalism, which made the situation even funnier.

We cannot ever say we are not welcome in this land, which is my home now.

Good luck to all of you still in this journey.

May we all work hard and show how much we deserved this opportunity. And may Canadians look up to us with respect and admiration for our courage and determination to leave our homeland to work hard, sometimes, way harder.

May our accents be a sign of strength, determination and honesty to make all proud of being part of this group, or of having as neighbors. Now off to citizenship, better English and better jobs! God bless you all.

To-Mi (Tommy)

Last edited:

Shivi001

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Can anybody help
I need to know what documents we need to take with us when we go for landing other than passport, work permit and COPR?

Reactions: abrarv

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Can anybody help
I need to know what documents we need to take with us when we go for landing other than passport, work permit and COPR?
Passport
copr 2 copies
work permit
letter you get from US border
Letter u get from Canada border

that is it.