PP sent on Feb 9
PP delivered Feb 12
Approved Feb 22
Return activated: Feb 28

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
passport received with stamping and copr and now landing left

I am PNP alberta nominnee but i am currently on vacation in toronto thinking that should i do landing here or do in alberta.

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Return tracker just activated.
Feb 28 - 6:43pm

Passport sent Feb 8.

IMO - the 5 business day timeline or 6 doesn't apply in all cases. It's dependent on the person handling the passport I guess because my friend submitted his passport a day after me but he received his copr before me and has already done his landing.

Just have to be patient.
14years later... finally a PR.

Powers2k

Feb 28, 2019
Hi we have exactly the same situation
I mailed my passport feb 19
And it was supposed to be delivered feb 22
Then move to feb 25 expected delivery
Today's it's already feb 28
And still in transit
I already called Canada post feb 26 and they made me a ticket. They said wait until march 5 for them to contact me for the update.
So worried

Powers2k

Feb 28, 2019
I emailed the CPC and IRCC but they havent replied yet. Ironically, I called the IRCC but the Agent said “we cannot do anything about it”, I was hoping he will say another options to comply with the requirements of PPR.
The canada post cus service asked me if i have scheduled travel. They dont care if i have scheduled travel, i want my passport to be delivered to the CIC before the due time.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
PP Send: 12 Feb 2019
Received in Ottawa : 14 Feb 2019
Approved: 20 Feb 2019
Returned: 28 Feb 2019

dbg1170

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Were we supposed to write our address on the return envelope? The email said that I should leave the address section blank. Any idea guys?

yyzz

Feb 2, 2019
I completed my landing while having BOWP application sent by mail not linked to my CIC online account on Feb 25.

I went to Bluewater bridge in Sarnia from Toronto. Everything went well and fast. I had my old WP, proof of mailing for BOWP and payment receipt - the agent did not ask for anything except CoPR and the typical dependant/criminal offense questions :)

Will the PR card be mailed automatically? I saw some forums where people submitted an application...

Thank you for everything and good luck to everyone still waiting!!
Did you need two PR photos when landing at border? I ask this question because I read the landing experience from those who finish landing in CIC downtown office emphasized two PR photos are needed. Thanks

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Did you need two PR photos when landing at border? I ask this question because I read the landing experience from those who finish landing in CIC downtown office emphasized two PR photos are needed. Thanks
No, you don't need photos for landing at the border. People who did landing at the office lucky ones and their process was different.

Reactions: yyzz

whitehorse81

May 25, 2018
Yukon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Anyone who received copy of passport on Feb 20 got copr and approved from cic?

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Return tracker just activated.
Feb 28 - 6:43pm

Passport sent Feb 8.

IMO - the 5 business day timeline or 6 doesn't apply in all cases. It's dependent on the person handling the passport I guess because my friend submitted his passport a day after me but he received his copr before me and has already done his landing.

Just have to be patient.
14years later... finally a PR.
COPR recieved today

I plan to do a walk in at ottawa office for my landing.

Good luck everyone waiting.

Reactions: yyzz