+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

akcsekar

Aug 18, 2016
I sent passports on Feb 15, until now Canada Post status showing "Out for Delivery" :(, my return also not yet activated.
When I was checking with Canada Post they said its delivered but due to Large Volume Receiving(LVR) location it will take time for updating the status, but as of today one week completed.
Anyone experienced like this?

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
I sent passports on Feb 15, until now Canada Post status showing "Out for Delivery" :(, my return also not yet activated.
When I was checking with Canada Post they said its delivered but due to Large Volume Receiving(LVR) location it will take time for updating the status, but as of today one week completed.
You’d better call CIC. Their system must have the record of receiving your passport. I didn’t experience an issue like yours. But I called them about the process of COPR. They told me that they got my passport and everything looks fine. What I need to do is waiting. It means they have the detailed record of passports coming in and going out etc.

Reactions: akcsekar

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thanks. Hope it will be delivered on the following Monday. It seems like the processing time for PPR is around 2 weeks now.
MY FILE GOT APPROVED AND EVERYTHING BUT TRACKER NOT UPDATED For 2 days we cannot do anything hope they do on monday for me.

Reactions: lulucool

robertoerc

Feb 27, 2017
Same here, sent mine on Feb 13 and still shows “out for delivery”. Canada Post said it’s normal and it should have been delivered. Nothing much to do other than waiting.

Reactions: akcsekar

dbg1170

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Same here, sent mine on Feb 13 and still shows “out for delivery”. Canada Post said it’s normal and it should have been delivered. Nothing much to do other than waiting.
Call IRCC on Monday and tell them about your situation. Ask them to confirm if they have received your passport. If not, then ask them what steps you should take.

Even I am stuck, my passport was delivered but not received by IRCC till date. I sent it on Feb 6.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Good morning all,
Is anybody here from Manitoba and flagpolling at Emerson border? Any clue if we can go for landing any day or do they have a specific day?

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Good morning all,
Is anybody here from Manitoba and flagpolling at Emerson border? Any clue if we can go for landing any day or do they have a specific day?
I don't think that they have any specific days to do that - they're not that busy here ;) According to one of users here you can also do Your landing at Winnipeg CIC office, every Friday 9-2 without appointment.

Reactions: ankz001

XO_J

Oct 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
I have similar timeline. fingers crossed. Hope we get our passports back this week.

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I have similar timeline. I just called cic n they said they received my passport on February 19 instead of February 15 which shows in their received sign n they said wait till March 5 n then contact us back.

I cannot believe what will happen