+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
Yes i saw that but i also read that the officer can do it at the time of landing so i will go with that option .. i can't wait for 6 months also you can do amendments only after you validate your CoPR if i want to change it now i have to send it back to Ottawa and again its not sure if they will change it because they put what they have on file but its really common mistake .. thank you for the quick link ..

dbg1170

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes i saw that but i also read that the officer can do it at the time of landing so i will go with that option .. i can't wait for 6 months also you can do amendments only after you validate your CoPR if i want to change it now i have to send it back to Ottawa and again its not sure if they will change it because they put what they have on file but its really common mistake .. thank you for the quick link ..
Ok. I hope it works out for you!

All the best!

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Sent the passport: February 11, 2017, around noon.
Arrived: February 12, 2017, 7:30.
Signed by Steve. I think he drew a dick/flower. Or a flower with balls, upside down. No hair in the balls. Maybe it is just my imagination.

So far, the return envelope has not been activated (4 days).
same sent on February 11 evening
signed by steve but no information after that

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
So on the profile when you see it changes to approved its right date and on the actual document sent its wrong?
I don't have that in my account as i am from a visa except country i just saw it in the CoPR that i received today ..

Reactions: abrarv