+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

13manpreet

Feb 6, 2019
I have question regarding return address while getting passport back. I have changed my address yesterday online in my account and on Annex A form, I will write new address. I will send my passport tomorrow. Will the CIC people send my passport to my new address or they will send to old one? Though I changed my address yesterday, not sure when the system will be updated with new address.

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
I went to POE yesterday and brought my most recent WP(expired on Feb 01), receipt of extension application fee and copy of online application. It worked!!! Finally landed!!! Btw, the officer said they cannot help with withdrawal of the application at border, i need to call cic see if I can get any money back. But very likely IRCC would just cancel the application.
Congratulations thank you for letting me know!! My application was approved today so i guess i will go for the landing this weekend...

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
Did the landing this morning.
It took us 90 min from waiting in the line on us site to "congratulations you are now permanent residents of Canada".
The us officer asked us:height, weight, took fingerprints etc... Canadian officer just asked for the conformation of address for the cards.
Congratulations!! Can i ask you why they took fingerprints? You are not from visa except country for US? I was just wandering because when i did the border crossing they didn't took fingerprints ...

robertoerc

Feb 27, 2017
I sent my package last Wednesday through Canada Post using Xpress Post. In their 2 day window it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but my tracking information still shows as “out for delivery” and no updates after. I contacted Canada Post twice today and they said this is normal as the recipient is a “large volume receiver” and I would only get a delivery confirmation after the fact, but my package should have been delivered.
Any one had a similar experience?