+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
I would call them. The online takes time and I hate the slow process:D
Yes I called them yesterday. The customer service person open a ticket but he could not do more than that. In the email with the ticket confirmation it says that they have one week to solve the issue.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

sitareh19

Mar 22, 2016
Hi guys
Recieved my passort and copr today around 1.47 pm
Thank you so much everyone for help
Special thanks to Missy tin & Josh math you guys helped me alot .
I am going to india on feb 10 already booked my ticket after waiting for ppr and once i booked the ticket next day got ppr , I preferred to send the passport but thank God now I can go home.
Best of luck guys
Enjoy visiting home, thank you for sharing the same timeline with me, I felt like I was not alone through this looong process!

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Yes I called them yesterday. The customer service person open a ticket but he could not do more than that. In the email with the ticket confirmation it says that they have one week to solve the issue.
Oh my...
I got the person who opened the ticket and transferred me to the manager who was able to locate the envelope and arrange the pick up

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Oh my...
I got the person who opened the ticket and transferred me to the manager who was able to locate the envelope and arrange the pick up
I called them today. Customer service person told me to wait most probably until Monday. I asked her explicitly if there is a way I can pick up the envelope myself wherever it is. She told me it is not possible and she does not know where the envelope is exactly. Frustrating.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
I called them today. Customer service person told me to wait most probably until Monday. I asked her explicitly if there is a way I can pick up the envelope myself wherever it is. She told me it is not possible and she does not know where the envelope is exactly. Frustrating.
Oh, that sucks.
Their service is so bad

PRplz

Feb 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request