+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

mcq111

Nov 23, 2018
My package was signed by "Schuiteboer" on Feb 05. The Canada Post Tracker says it is delivered to mailroom.
And I am still waiting for my status update.

Now I am a little bit worried as all others in this group got signed by Steve with drawing.....
Relax yo. I didnt get signed by steve. Mine was Schuiteboer. I sent my passport 31st january, it got there 1st february and was only updated on the 5th. So relax.... u should get the update this week, If not updated, its no trouble you will still get your stamped passport and Copr.

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I didn't know some ports of entry only process PR during weekdays on specific times. Now I'm worried about flagpolling for nothing. Is it the same for airports? Like Toronto or Halifax?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
I didn't know some ports of entry only process PR during weekdays on specific times. Now I'm worried about flagpolling for nothing. Is it the same for airports? Like Toronto or Halifax?
No, as far as I know. Airports will process your PR 24/7. Of course you must be landing from an international flight to access the immigration officers.

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Yes, some ports have restrictions look:

"Study and work permit requests, and requests for processing of confirmation of permanent residence at the Peace Bridge, Queenston-Lewiston Bridge and Rainbow Bridge
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) for its part has implemented service hours for processing confirmation of permanent residence, and work and study permit applications at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-LewistonBridge) and Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry made by individuals who currently reside in Canada, possess a valid work or study permit, or hold temporary residence status, and travelled to the USA for the sole purpose of presenting their permit application at a Canadian port of entry.

Should an individual meet these criteria, applications for confirmation of permanent residence or a new work or study permit may be made at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-Lewiston Bridge) or Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry as follows:

• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to midnight
Outside of these scheduled hours, any individual who meets the requirements outlined above and crosses the border at the Peace Bridge, Queenston-Lewiston Bridge or Rainbow Bridge to process confirmation of permanent residence or apply for a work or study permit will be admitted into Canada if they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. However, their application will not be processed at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-Lewiston Bridge) or Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry, and they will be invited to submit their application to IRCC from within Canada.

Please be advised that even during the scheduled hours some applications might not be processed due to high volumes and excessive wait times and you may be invited to apply online or make an appointment with IRCC from within Canada. To learn more about IRCC’s services and access them, please visit IRCC or call 1-888-242-2100."

Source

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/settle-setablir-eng.html

Reactions: PRplz and shadowhfx

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Yes, some ports have restrictions look:

"Study and work permit requests, and requests for processing of confirmation of permanent residence at the Peace Bridge, Queenston-Lewiston Bridge and Rainbow Bridge
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) for its part has implemented service hours for processing confirmation of permanent residence, and work and study permit applications at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-LewistonBridge) and Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry made by individuals who currently reside in Canada, possess a valid work or study permit, or hold temporary residence status, and travelled to the USA for the sole purpose of presenting their permit application at a Canadian port of entry.

Should an individual meet these criteria, applications for confirmation of permanent residence or a new work or study permit may be made at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-Lewiston Bridge) or Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry as follows:

• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to midnight
Outside of these scheduled hours, any individual who meets the requirements outlined above and crosses the border at the Peace Bridge, Queenston-Lewiston Bridge or Rainbow Bridge to process confirmation of permanent residence or apply for a work or study permit will be admitted into Canada if they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. However, their application will not be processed at the Fort Erie (Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake (Queenston-Lewiston Bridge) or Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) ports of entry, and they will be invited to submit their application to IRCC from within Canada.

Please be advised that even during the scheduled hours some applications might not be processed due to high volumes and excessive wait times and you may be invited to apply online or make an appointment with IRCC from within Canada. To learn more about IRCC’s services and access them, please visit IRCC or call 1-888-242-2100."

Source

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/settle-setablir-eng.html
oh cool! all right, it seems that airports are fine then in principle! that's a good heads-up, folks! thank you for that

PRplz

Feb 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Relax yo. I didnt get signed by steve. Mine was Schuiteboer. I sent my passport 31st january, it got there 1st february and was only updated on the 5th. So relax.... u should get the update this week, If not updated, its no trouble you will still get your stamped passport and Copr.
Thank you! This whole process and the long waiting time make me so nervous on every single thing. Hope I can finish this long journey asap indeed!

koolbrat_066

Apr 6, 2015
Hello Folks,

Here is my timeline..

PPR received: 31 Jan 2019
Passport sent: 31 Jan 2019 (evening)
Passport received: 04 Feb 2019 (signed by Steve with smiley face lol).
Gckey updated to approved: 08 Feb 2019 approx 11.00 am.
Return Tracking: Not active yet.

Thanks

Reactions: kaiyuan0613

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
No, mine is in Kitchener
My delivery status is still "Verifying address. Possible Delay" since yesterday 3 pm. I opened a ticket yesterday night to know what is going on. Customer service said they will "have a look to the issue".