+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

dbg1170

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello. If the original entry and last entry dates are incorrect on COPR, is there a problem while flagpoling?

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
I called the Canada post cust service and have confirmed that all mail to cic on Feb 22 were delivered. But he said there was technical problem in scanning and re assured that there were no pending mail for delivery on their facilities dated Feb 22. I hope this is true because my return envelop and cic account status have never changed.
I got a call from Canada post today
And exactly the same she told me why my tracking still shows in transit. She said there's nothing to be worry coz the local depot confirm that all mails feb 22 has been delivered. And no scanning because of technical problem.
So we just need to wait for our return tracker to be activated.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hello. If the original entry and last entry dates are incorrect on COPR, is there a problem while flagpoling?
No, it's not a problem. Even if you point on it, they will say it's fine. However technically speaking, you are signin a COPR that everything is correct, so, you are lying? Anyway it will take months to fix a mistake in COPR, so many people just ignore it

Last edited:

Harmad123

Dec 31, 2018
Feb 18 ppr
Feb 19 pp sent
Feb 22 pp reached ottawa
Feb 25 pp delivered
March 5 application approved
Sorry I am repeating same question to you as well.
How did you know your passport was delivered on February 25? I have same time line as yours but still in transit

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Sorry I am repeating same question to you as well.
How did you know your passport was delivered on February 25? I have same time line as yours but still in transit
By calling cic
If ur file is approved after sending the passport , it means they recived it
On 25 .
As everyones whos passport is in ottawa on 22 is delivered but not updated by the canada post .
Check with cic

SCNU

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
By calling cic
If ur file is approved after sending the passport , it means they recived it
On 25 .
As everyones whos passport is in ottawa on 22 is delivered but not updated by the canada post .
Check with cic
I called IRCC on Monday this week and they said that there is no information in the system that they have my Passport. My passport was delivered on the 20th of Feb and no update yet on my GCkey. I don't know when they will update the system

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I called IRCC on Monday this week and they said that there is no information in the system that they have my Passport. My passport was delivered on the 20th of Feb and no update yet on my GCkey. I don't know when they will update the system
I have exactly the same situation except passport copy was delivered on 19th. I don’t know what we should do now.

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Hang tight
They will update it!
Try now by calling cic , u can hear on automated message if its approved
I did the same today around 6pm

danielvalenca

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
What options do you guys press when calling CIC? I'll call them tomorrow, I sent my passport on Mar 20! My friend sent in the same and already received it back.