Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Med's Request
10-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-06-2019
Is normal that GC KEY doesn't show any change even after receiving PPR and send the passport? The only sign of approval is the status of "Decision made" in ecas and the PPR email, but there is nothing on my GC account.

Reactions: hapl

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I got ppr today... my daughter is Canadian citizen .do I need to send her paddy and photos along with our pass ports and photos.
Please tel me what are the documents we need to send it and
Did you apply before she was born or after? My friend applied after his daughter was born and he didn’t sent her passport and get his PR. The fastest way it’s to send it Canada post Priority, so it will reach them next day, there is no faster way to receive it back.

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016
Is normal that GC KEY doesn't show any change even after receiving PPR and send the passport? The only sign of approval is the status of "Decision made" in ecas and the PPR email, but there is nothing on my GC account.
Exactly the same thing for me. When the counterfoil is received (visa stamp in the passport), the final decision in your gckey account change to "Approved on ....", for this last part I received the email one day after it was approved.

Reactions: PositiveEnergy

dpel1979

Jan 3, 2017
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Med's Request
10-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-06-2019
Exactly the same thing for me. When the counterfoil is received (visa stamp in the passport), the final decision in your gckey account change to "Approved on ....", for this last part I received the email one day after it was approved.
Thanks for that information

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016
Just called CIC, everything was approved, printed and sent back to me yesterday, tracking still not activated.
Great! I didn't find your post about when it was approved on your the Gckey account, only that CIC received your passport on Sep 3rd. So, what is your "Approved on ... " date ? Just to check if my passport is on the same batch to be sent as well...

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Great! I didn't find your post about when it was approved on your the Gckey account, only that CIC received your passport on Sep 3rd. So, what is your "Approved on ... " date ? Just to check if my passport is on the same batch to be sent as well...
I don’t know, because I don’t have access to GCkey account, but from agent worlds it was approved yesterday.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
When was yours approved?

sergioman

Apr 27, 2018
Colombia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-02-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Any advice after getting the COPR, landing by appointment or go to a border? Thanks