+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Landed today. We reached about 10:30am. Go into US with visa, no need to line up, then go for gas and return. Back to Canada for landing. The officer asked if we hv told US that we are for landing. We said no as we hv visa and went to US for sightseeing. Then park the car and go into office. No need to line up again, we are the only one for landing. Everything is smooth and about 10 mins finished. Everyone are nice.

Last edited:

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone that had the passport delivered on May 16 got approved? I am starting to freak out
Mine's not done too. Maybe the Victoria Day holiday pushed things a little late.

Anyone else here whose passport was received by Ottawa on May 16th?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 826724

Hi @Prince_11

I filled an online form last week seeking to know why my file has taken long to process. I am happy to report that they have responded with the following remarks:

“We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, Kenya.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.”
Any advice on this before I make a call to them? How do you advice? What do you also make about their response?

Thank you so much for your help.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hi @Prince_11

I filled an online form last week seeking to know why my file has taken long to process. I am happy to report that they have responded with the following remarks:

“We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, Kenya.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.”
Any advice on this before I make a call to them? How do you advice? What do you also make about their response?

Thank you so much for your help.
If your 6 months deadline has passed and you are in Canada, reach out to your local MP office. If you are outside Canada, email Ralph Goodale. If you have are yet to complete 6 months deadline, no would be willing to help you. It sucks