+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Return and VFS notice.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
GCKey login does seem to require including sponsor (ie two family members for a spouse being sponsored, no kids). This is only for purposes of linking the profile,though.
When you fill out the forms and say how many people are part of the sponsorship, and there are no children, you write 1.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
When you fill out the forms and say how many people are part of the sponsorship, and there are no children, you write 1.
True for the forms. But to link in gckey - the question at hand - the system strangely requires a different answer, that is, one includes the sponsor in the count.

devolin182

Dec 13, 2020
True for the forms. But to link in gckey - the question at hand - the system strangely requires a different answer, that is, one includes the sponsor in the count.
Yeah that did the trick, using 2 people despite not having kids or bringing family members.
I was finally able to link it.

And yeah it says approved.
I did not spend a lot of time in this forum. but I really appreciate all the replies.

Reactions: armoured

eerg

Oct 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/09/2019
AOR Received.
11/09/2019
Hi there. So I recieved my PPR at the end of November, the passport was sent to Mexico, and I been waiting for the next step.
I just got this notice:

Does anyone know what it means the Canada Visa office center in CVO,

I am just not sure what CVO means.
Hello! I've sent my passports to Mexico, and my current vfs tracker is stuck in "transit from VAC Mexico to IRCC office Mexico City" since Dec-22 with no change at all. ¿Would you please share how long it took to update to show that it was received at Canada embassy? Thanks and good luck.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello! I've sent my passports to Mexico, and my current vfs tracker is stuck in "transit from VAC Mexico to IRCC office Mexico City" since Dec-22 with no change at all. ¿Would you please share how long it took to update to show that it was received at Canada embassy? Thanks and good luck.
Different country but it took longer than I'd expected - and when they did update / get the notification the visas were printed the same day, possibly they had already been printed. Given holidays I wouldn't worry.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
I am also curious to know that ots been 10 days since I haven’t received any update after submitting my passport. Is it normal? How long it would take to get my passport back

eerg

Oct 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/09/2019
AOR Received.
11/09/2019
I am also curious to know that ots been 10 days since I haven’t received any update after submitting my passport. Is it normal? How long it would take to get my passport back
What is your current VFS tracker status?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I can't speak for all offices and experiences, but it seems that two-three weeks is not abnormally long; add in holidays, shouldn't be a reason to worry.

Reactions: Siddiqua

eerg

Oct 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/09/2019
AOR Received.
11/09/2019
Different country but it took longer than I'd expected - and when they did update / get the notification the visas were printed the same day, possibly they had already been printed. Given holidays I wouldn't worry.
Thanks for your reply! Actually, yesterday JAN-11, VFS tracker changed to "... has been received and is under process at the IRCC office ..."

I thougth that it would change to something like "received at IRCC office" as soon as it physically reached its destination.

Reactions: armoured