+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport requested .....now How long Do we wait?

AmitH

Apr 18, 2009
Well the same old story PPR(Passport request: for newbies like me).Its been around a month No call E client status [blue] "IN PROCESS"[/blue] and no email or letter so exactly how long do we have to wait ....Some one with real experies of the new delhi embassy experience if shares some info. it would be highly apreciated!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

AmitH said:
Well the same old story PPR(Passport request: for newbies like me).Its been around a month No call E client status [blue] "IN PROCESS"[/blue] and no email or letter so exactly how long do we have to wait ....Some one with real experies of the new delhi embassy experience if shares some info. it would be highly apreciated!
For about the 27th time, check trackitt and you will find most take 1-3 months from request to receiving COPR at Delhi.

PMM

AmitH

Apr 18, 2009
Thank you Sir but as you see i went to trackiit and its all good what they are doing but hearing from someone inperson is better !
and its already been around 2 months so we are geting a little concious!

rohit9975

Apr 23, 2015
After Passport Request I sent Passports Through DTDC and Delivered on 2nd April, 2015 and waiting for Passport Return
Somebody told me that they don't accept courier They Only Accept VFS
I am Worried About this Kindly Guide me

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
rohit9975 said:
After Passport Request I sent Passports Through DTDC and Delivered on 2nd April, 2015 and waiting for Passport Return
Somebody told me that they don't accept courier They Only Accept VFS
I am Worried About this Kindly Guide me
Its not correct Rohit...NDVO accepts paasports through courier also. Dont panic buddy your passport must be in the queue to get stamped. You should get good news soon. :)