+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

varmaforu

Jan 27, 2010
Hi All,

I have given my medicals on Aug 16 2010 and on 01 Feb 2011 got below email.

Dear Sir,

This message is in regards to your application for permanent residency to Canada. Please be advised, you will soon be requested to submit the passports for all as your file appears to be complete. Kindly advise this office of any change in your civil status and provide evidence of your current, valid status in the USA.

Regards

Consulate General of Canada
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

Can you please advice, how long more, it might take before i receive passport request from NY office ? Anybody recieved above mail from NY office and how long it took to receive passport request after this email.

Thanks

iab03

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
bluebox said:
winnipeg din. di pa namin nasubmit yung passport namin, nagparenew pa kasi ako. kayo kelan kayo nagsubmit ng passport niyo?
Wow tlga po Winnipeg din?nice..family po ba kau?sali ka po sa Group namin sa FB mga nagaaplay po lahat pa Manitoba...search mo lng po Manitoba BM...opo napasa q na sa CEM thru LBC nung sat..po..bale MOnday nila nadeliver.. :)

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guyz...

just need some help...im already here in canada as spouse sponsorpship but my sister wants to apply through provincial nomination...sorry guyz but i cant find some topics regarding my concerns...i would like to ask if what are the requirements for applying in this category ang where can i find those forms to be downloaded...thanks guyz...any replies is much appreciated.. ;)

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to Mwahugs
In which province of Canada you are now a days, because each province has diferent policy and form and categories for provincial nominees, for example you can found the information about the Saskatchewan Nominee program detail by visiting the following link.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auhassan said:
to Mwahugs
In which province of Canada you are now a days, because each province has diferent policy and form and categories for provincial nominees, for example you can found the information about the Saskatchewan Nominee program detail by visiting the following link.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/
im here in toronto and ang alam ko walang provincial nomination dito kaya gusto nga sister ko mg apply kahit sa ibang lugar dito sa canada din...thanks sa website aushassan...Godbless...... ;)