+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request at Los Angeles California Office

kisidro

Dec 1, 2008
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I had a quick question. My wife recieved a letter asking for her to send her passport in along with two pictures. We are so happy that it did not take too long. We sent her app in on Feb 26th, 2009 and we just recieved the letter about sending in her passport this past saturday May 16th 2009. WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Once we send her passport in, how long does it take for it to be sent back. We will be travelling outside the country and will require her passport to leave. Does any one know the timeline on getting the passport back?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One other person I saw who's file was transferred to LA said it took about 3 weeks to get her passport back. But that's only one person. In this game, it takes as long as it takes. They will not speed up your process because of travel plans. I hope you get the passport back quickly. Good luck.

Oct 27, 2008
Ours got shipped off to LA, and we expidited my husband's passport with a courrior and it took about 2-3 weeks to get back. We were also in contact with a lady there because the curriors screwed up and she was pretty nice, let us email her a new form to ship it back and she had it out that day the problem came up!