+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Photo service ????

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Does any one know any passport service still open in GTA? I need to take it for upfront medical exam. I tried staple store in thornhill, shopper drugmart but they dont do it. I tried to call 2 UPS locations too.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Does any one know any passport service still open in GTA? I need to take it for upfront medical exam. I tried staple store in thornhill, shopper drugmart but they dont do it. I tried to call 2 UPS locations too.
You've been going to the wrong place.

Walmart, has the cheapest and 100 % recommended passport photo service, I haven't checked but I think it'll be safe to assume the photo service is open.

The machines they use even print a certificate to confirm the photos meet the required specs and for less than half the price they charge almost everywhere else (2 pics for 12.99+tx vs 1x16.99+tx)

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
You've been going to the wrong place.

Walmart, has the cheapest and 100 % recommended passport photo service, I haven't checked but I think it'll be safe to assume the photo service is open.

The machines they use even print a certificate to confirm the photos meet the required specs and for less than half the price they charge almost everywhere else (2 pics for 12.99+tx vs 1x16.99+tx)
Thank you so much! I will go to nearby walmart tomorrow