+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport Hold

Khaja khan

Aug 21, 2019
My PP for stamping has been pickedup by courier service and after a day when I tried to trakc, it shows ON HOLD REQUESTED BY SHIPPER.
What does it mean exactly?
I mailed to VFS and waitinf for reply.
Courier service Executive said, it will be returned to you in 2 days.

Khaja khan

Aug 21, 2019
Don't worry. It will reach you soon. When you did get your PPR request?
I received ppr in april month and 2 days back received payment link and picked up on Saturday. My friends PP reached to destination, but mine kept on hold in local area itself and courier guy said its returning bck

Catmom

May 28, 2020
I received ppr in april month and 2 days back received payment link and picked up on Saturday. My friends PP reached to destination, but mine kept on hold in local area itself and courier guy said its returning bck
Not even two days. You will mostly receive it this week.

Did you fill the webform in April? What date was that?

Khaja khan

Aug 21, 2019
Bro, it didnt even reached the destination and it was returning back without stamp as per the blue dart guy.

I raised form in april month

asaxena26

Oct 27, 2018
My PP for stamping has been pickedup by courier service and after a day when I tried to trakc, it shows ON HOLD REQUESTED BY SHIPPER.
What does it mean exactly?
I mailed to VFS and waitinf for reply.
Courier service Executive said, it will be returned to you in 2 days.
Hi buddy, would you please update on this? What you did as next steps? Why was it returned back? I am in the same situation as it shows "hold requested by shipper"

Khaja khan

Aug 21, 2019
Hi buddy, would you please update on this? What you did as next steps? Why was it returned back? I am in the same situation as it shows "hold requested by shipper"
Bro dont worry, it was just simple game
the first courier van out for further station by the time your courier entered into system. The next day evening i received msg picked up.
So chikl