+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT DISPATCHED- +IVE OR -IVE ???

Jan 22, 2019
Emails doesn't indicate anything. My sister got her visa approved but never got any email. You usually won't get an email if you have applied paper based.

Her passport dispatch message came after 2 days of approval. She did apply paper based at VFS CHD. Then we manage to link her profile online that's how we got to know the status.

Go link your paper applications online and you will be able to check the decisions before getting your passports.

Good Luck!

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey Guys,
Today morning I received an email from the VFS that my passport is dispatched, so I linked my paper application to online GIC GCKey account, it shows application approved as well as the the counterfoil details etc, but I haven’t received any email from the embassy post the dispatch email,
I guess the application is approved as my CIC account says

Would request suggestions or advise on it.

Thank you

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Emails doesn't indicate anything. My sister got her visa approved but never got any email. You usually won't get an email if you have applied paper based.

Her passport dispatch message came after 2 days of approval. She did apply paper based at VFS CHD. Then we manage to link her profile online that's how we got to know the status.

Go link your paper applications online and you will be able to check the decisions before getting your passports.

Good Luck!
I am tying to link but cannot. Could you please tell me how did u link

1322gursharan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hey Guys,
Today morning I received an email from the VFS that my passport is dispatched, so I linked my paper application to online GIC GCKey account, it shows application approved as well as the the counterfoil details etc, but I haven’t received any email from the embassy post the dispatch email,
I guess the application is approved as my CIC account says

Would request suggestions or advise on it.

Thank you
Bro when u appled pls tell

Ruble62

Apr 26, 2019
I got a message that processed decision envelope is couriered . I'm confused that is it about my passport or regarded to my Visa confirmation

Ruble62

Apr 26, 2019
I got a message that processed decision envelope is couriered . I'm confused that is it about my passport or regarded to my Visa confirmation

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019

Good Luck!
how can i link?
i tried but i never link can u help me?

Loveruppy

Mar 25, 2020
Hii
I received msg and mail of decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada visa application cetre. But they have no send any result. After that i attached my paper file with online account they shows under process.

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hii
I received msg and mail of decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada visa application cetre. But they have no send any result. After that i attached my paper file with online account they shows under process.
when did you received the message. ?

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Hii
My status also the same. I have also linked my paper application with online it shows under process but i received the message from VFs is Your decision envelope is couriered. Do you receive any updates?