+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT DISPATCHED- +IVE OR -IVE ???

Raveen kaur

Nov 9, 2017
Hii
I received two messages from VFS
First is that passport has been couriered from visa application center
And
Second is your processed passport has been received from Canada visa office at canada visa application center, New delhi.
What does it mean plz help me
Hey did you get visa??

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
Hiii
Yesterday when i tracked my application it said
– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 18/12/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
& Today i got mail & msg that
Your processed passport has been received from the Canada Visa Office on 18/12/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,Bangalore
What does this mean, have i got my Visa or Not?

Daler

Jan 9, 2018
ONE OF MY FRIEND GOT MSG ----Visa application, tracking ID No. – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
IS IT -IVE OR -IVE??

same as me

Arshp

Apr 7, 2018
Hii
I applied 16April 2018 for study permit. Today my application status showed that your passport has been dispatched but know show that your passport has been couriered. I m worried. I havn't get any mail. Is it positive?

sakshianand

Aug 1, 2018
I was tracking my ID and I saw this message onit visa application, tracking ID No. – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
I dint receive any mail and message from vfs where can I track my passport?
is it positive or negative
someone said me that if the visa is rejected they first send a letter by explaining the resins of rejection
please advice

Palak rana

Sep 11, 2018
Hello
I got the receipt in my passport
"Important information regarding your application has been sent to the email address you provided on your application or through your MyCIC account
What does it mean?
I got visa or not?
I have applied for visitor visa on 17th july 2018

Jaskaranmann

Aug 30, 2018
Chandigarh,India
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Hello
I got the receipt in my passport
"Important information regarding your application has been sent to the email address you provided on your application or through your MyCIC account
What does it mean?
I got visa or not?
I have applied for visitor visa on 17th july 2018
Link your file to GCkey
There it would be cleared
Hope best of luck to youu

Palak rana

Sep 11, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Go over this link
Then click on continue using GCKey
There a option of sign up
Fill up important requirements
Then they will find your file
Click on link application
There you go
You would get details there
sir i have created the account but it is asking too many information that i dont know
that information has been filled by my agent
please i have received my passport but not visa only a letter that has written please check your email address
what does it mean?
have i got visa or its a rejection?
my agent is not answering me properly

Estrellita Cose

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
sir i have created the account but it is asking too many information that i dont know
please i have received my passport but not visa only a letter that has written please check your email address
what does it mean?
How to link your paperbased application
( seen on the other thread )

1) Go to CIC website -> My application -> Check your application status -> select study permit -> Link your paper based appliction
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3) Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4) After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6) Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
8) Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DONOT FILL CITY ANDCOUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9)
Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paperapplication.

Ajaysingh.ilu

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
what does it mean?
It is rejection bro.. Agar approval hota to visa stamp hokar aata.. Don't worry apply again