+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

SHK4

Jan 12, 2022
I'm a bit worried about the passports, is there a way that we can check about the passports with IRCC? Has anyone checked before ?
My passport got delivered to them on Jan 27th but still no update on my application or passport status.
I sent emails and webforms but the reply is general, it is not related to specific case:

Below is the reply I got from them:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Regarding your case status enquiry and or the return of the passport you have submitted to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, including the return of the original documents(s) and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Please rest assured that your documents will be returned to you as soon as possible.

Visit our website often to get the most up-to-date information on how the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, and citizenship and passport services:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.html

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

Reactions: Sidruuu

Sidruuu

Mar 2, 2021
My passport got delivered to them on Jan 27th but still no update on my application or passport status.
I sent emails and webforms but the reply is general, it is not related to specific case:

Regarding your case status enquiry and or the return of the passport you have submitted to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, including the return of the original documents(s) and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Please rest assured that your documents will be returned to you as soon as possible.

Visit our website often to get the most up-to-date information on how the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, and citizenship and passport services:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.html

Sincerely,

canada.ca/immigration
we are 5people with similar timelines (US to Ottawa) and no response

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021

Sincerely,

canada.ca/immigration
I read on ircc website that after 21 days we can contact them to check the status... Looks like they will be sending the same response..

SHK4

Jan 12, 2022
I read on ircc website that after 21 days we can contact them to check the status... Looks like they will be sending the same response..
I got the same response for all forms(email and webform).
I tried to contact them through phone, but could not get connected to any agents.

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Sep 16, 2020
AOR Dec 2020
RFV Feb 02 2022
Passport Delivered in Ottawa Feb 08 2022
Application Approved in EE profile Feb 28 2022

Waiting to receive the passport. Any clue how long they take to ship it back?

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
AOR Dec 2020
RFV Feb 02 2022
Passport Delivered in Ottawa Feb 08 2022
Application Approved in EE profile Feb 28 2022

Waiting to receive the passport. Any clue how long they take to ship it back?
Congratulation!!! It takes at most 1 week to get the Passports back.