+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

someguy007

Feb 4, 2021
Does anyone know if I can drive up to any port of entry as a COPR holder and do my landing at the border? Or does it have to be a specific port? I've tried to google it but haven't found concrete answers.

Ravs90

Jan 7, 2020
When did you submit those ? When were they delivered at IRCC
They were picked up at my home by DHL on 3rd January, delivered by DHL to the VAC office on 4th January, sent by the VAC office to the IRCC on the 6th January. On the 13th January the new counterfoils showed up on my profile. The passports at still at the IRCC though and have not been sent to the VAC office who would then arrange with DHL to return to me. I still can't access the 'Information Letter' on my profile so I don't know if there would be any delay with the return of passports.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
They were picked up at my home by DHL on 3rd January, delivered by DHL to the VAC office on 4th January, sent by the VAC office to the IRCC on the 6th January. On the 13th January the new counterfoils showed up on my profile. The passports at still at the IRCC though and have not been sent to the VAC office who would then arrange with DHL to return to me. I still can't access the 'Information Letter' on my profile so I don't know if there would be any delay with the return of passports.
Sorry for additional question, Did you send from USA and did you send it to Ottawa ?

Thank you for your help

Ravs90

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry for additional question, Did you send from USA and did you send it to Ottawa ?

Thank you for your help
No problem regarding the questions. Neither, I'm from the Caribbean and I sent them to the local VAC office who sent it to the local Canadian Embassy. I don't know if the local Canadian Embassy would have sent these to an IRCC office in Canada to insert the visas, but if I had to guess I would say that everything was done locally.

Sheik2502

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone who's passport was delivered around 22nd december 2021 got their passport back yet? For trv

Mine was delivered on the 22nd and no news after that. Im freaking out because i have a flight in 3 weeks that i cannot miss.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone know how much time it takes once the passport and COPR are sent to VISA printing room ? It was sent to VISA printing room on Friday as per the email response