+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

sam512

Jul 31, 2019
I am just thinking to pull the applicaiton, this is all not worth it, 4 months they have had our passports still no updates. my wife is alone with kid and i am in US. she has lost her dad and couldnt even go to his home
We sent them so many requests all ignored.I see Canada has no concerns for families and we just dont want to suffer anymore. better to stay in US, my wife also is ready to move back

amom

Nov 6, 2020
I am just thinking to pull the applicaiton, this is all not worth it, 4 months they have had our passports still no updates. my wife is alone with kid and i am in US. she has lost her dad and couldnt even go to his home
We sent them so many requests all ignored.I see Canada has no concerns for families and we just dont want to suffer anymore. better to stay in US, my wife also is ready to move back
Your case is truly frustrating and unacceptable. Try to find it in yourself not to pull the application because you so close to the finish line. I would order GCMS notes, call and email IRCC to try and find out what's wrong with the passports. Calling might not be helpful but if you explain your case to the officer maybe theyll do something or clarify your case for you.

Best of luck

Reactions: sam512 and ampar

Aravind1235

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Your case is truly frustrating and unacceptable. Try to find it in yourself not to pull the application because you so close to the finish line. I would order GCMS notes, call and email IRCC to try and find out what's wrong with the passports. Calling might not be helpful but if you explain your case to the officer maybe theyll do something or clarify your case for you.

Best of luck
After almost close to four months (Passport Sent on November 4th), I got my application approved yesterday. (February 23). :). Any Idea when will the return of the passport Initiated? Unlike most people my return label is UPS.

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the most frustrating process I've been through my whole life. Why is it so hard for them to pick a passport and stick in the prepaid envelope and send it back? People from the weeks approval getting tracker reactivated and nothing for mine last week.

amom

Nov 6, 2020
My Passport was shipped out at 3:15 pm EST from Quebec. I am not sure if this is standard, but they might be sending passports and COPR for printing elsewhere. I would call IRCC and ask them

Reactions: Aravind1235

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
After almost close to four months (Passport Sent on November 4th), I got my application approved yesterday. (February 23). :). Any Idea when will the return of the passport Initiated? Unlike most people my return label is UPS.
Congrats. I see the tracker and usually 3 to 4 days, return tracker are getting activated. So you should be good.

Reactions: Aravind1235

Applicant121

Jul 29, 2020
My return label was UPS. Application approved Thurs, Feb 18th. Tracker activated on Monday the 22nd, received today in the US!

hopefulnewbie

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Does UPS inform you where the passport was picked up from? Was it picked up from ottawa or a different office?
Hey my return tracker was activated yesterday too and it was picked up by FedEx from GATINEAU, PQ. it then moved through Ottawa and now in the US, still in transit to me. I think you should not worry about where it's picked up from because I noticed that it pass through the same place when it was delivered. Also if you check, you will see that GATINEAU, PQ is also part of OTTAWA.

Here is an extract from Wikipedia "Gatineau is a city in western Quebec, Canada. It is the fourth-largest city in the province after Montreal, Quebec City, and Laval. It is located on the northern bank of the Ottawa River, immediately across from Ottawa, Ontario, together with which it forms Canada's National Capital Region."

So just chill and wait for it :)

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hey my return tracker was activated yesterday too and it was picked up by FedEx from GATINEAU, PQ. it then moved through Ottawa and now in the US, still in transit to me. I think you should not worry about where it's picked up from because I noticed that it pass through the same place when it was delivered. Also if you check, you will see that GATINEAU, PQ is also part of OTTAWA.

Here is an extract from Wikipedia "Gatineau is a city in western Quebec, Canada. It is the fourth-largest city in the province after Montreal, Quebec City, and Laval. It is located on the northern bank of the Ottawa River, immediately across from Ottawa, Ontario, together with which it forms Canada's National Capital Region."

So just chill and wait for it :)
Easier said than done hhahah

Reactions: amom

sam512

Jul 31, 2019

Best of luck
Any email address where they can respond directly? Web form take them 30 days to respond barely