+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

sam512

Jul 31, 2019
We are almost hitting 4 months mark of sending passports, we have done everything in terms of reaching out to them. This is getting really frustrated.
Passport is our most important document and they just kept it without any futher information

samramandy

Aug 10, 2020
Hi All,

Greetings!

My passport was received by CPC Ottawa on Jan 13 and it's been 1 month and 5 days now with no updated from their end.
The problem is that the return label will expire on Feb 28. Will they reach out to me in case it takes longer than Feb 28?

I am in US and my wife is in India. She is the primary applicant and got her COPR and stamped visa from India visa office on Jan 12.

Best,
Mandeep

Aravind1235

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
We are almost hitting 4 months mark of sending passports, we have done everything in terms of reaching out to them. This is getting really frustrated.
Passport is our most important document and they just kept it without any futher information
Same here ! Going to hit four months in a week. :( Extremely frustrating. I’m not even getting replies to my web form requests.

• Sad
Reactions: sam512

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019

Seriously after everything is finalized they send PPR, they should not take so long to send back passports.
I think they do not realize people are still outside where they may need passport to travel apart from just Canada.

Reactions: sam512

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi All,

Greetings!

My passport was received by CPC Ottawa on Jan 13 and it's been 1 month and 5 days now with no updated from their end.
The problem is that the return label will expire on Feb 28. Will they reach out to me in case it takes longer than Feb 28?

I am in US and my wife is in India. She is the primary applicant and got her COPR and stamped visa from India visa office on Jan 12.

Best,
Mandeep
Return label does not expire generally for year. check with courier company they can confirm.
I used FedEx heard same applies for other providers too.

samramandy

Aug 10, 2020
Return label does not expire generally for year. check with courier company they can confirm.
I used FedEx heard same applies for other providers too.
Even though a date of expiry was put in one of the fields while creating the return label?