+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

DonCorleone

Nov 30, 2020
I'm in a similar situation. My passport was delivered on 2/12/2020. It was not even acknowledged. Web form and call responses were like 'We have not received your passports'. It took a month and half for them to confirm that they have my passport. Not sure how long they are going to take for approvals.

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I think they can confirm whether received the passport if you email Ottawa office but not sure about returning passport... best way is to try after Ontario lock down ends on Feb.22(assume they will end....)
I tried emailing Ottawa office and all I got was a standard response saying my case was not being processed at that office.

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I'm in a similar situation. My passport was delivered on 2/12/2020. It was not even acknowledged. Web form and call responses were like 'We have not received your passports'. It took a month and half for them to confirm that they have my passport. Not sure how long they are going to take for approvals.
From which method finally you got confirmation of receipt from them?
Email or webform, also which email id you used?

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Fedex confirmed Delivery on 8thFeb so I'll try asking on email. Thanks!

Sent my docs to Ottawa office> 365 Laurier Av. West, Ottawa
But PPR email had IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and I see CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca other places as well, whats the difference.
I emailed ottawa today again and got the same message saying my application isn't being processed there. Have emailed the ppr email back and sent webform, both a few weeks ago and nothing. I'm going to try calling tomorrow.

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I emailed ottawa today again and got the same message saying my application isn't being processed there. Have emailed the ppr email back and sent webform, both a few weeks ago and nothing. I'm going to try calling tomorrow.

With call I do not get agent at then end of IVR it just disconnect with standard message of covid
Try let us know if you are able to talk to any agent.

BrandonChang

Jan 5, 2021
I called and ran into the same issue. I guess we have to wait. Today someone from Dec 22nd delivery date received approval according to tracker. Less than 60 days. I guess there is hope.
Did that person get an email? I just don't want to check the portal anymore. I can't bear the disappointment of going through all the trouble of clearing cookies only to find the status is still "submitted".