+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Hi
Has anybody used UPS for deliver and return from Ottawa? Mine is showing Shipped and In transit from Ottawa on Dec 10, 8.50p on UPS website. But then within 20 minutes it started showing delayed due to operating conditions. Called customer service but all they said that most probably it didn't get loaded on the truck in Ottawa but ofcourse the rep was not sure. He asked me to wait till Monday, when I might see some update as nothing will happen on weekend. I found that strange and told him it was overnight but all he would do is apologize. Not sure what to do now besides wainting till tomorrow.
Anybody else had this problem?
Thanks
My package had the same situation and the same timestamp as yours, I think they were in the same batch handled by UPS. This morning I can see the website updated and show the scheduled delivered day. Hopefully this happens to you as well.

If not, try to call UPS again and ask to transfer you call to international department, they probably can tell you if your package has cleared the custom.

Good luck!

futureMP_

Dec 11, 2020
have you got your passport back?

mine has been in Ottawa since early Nov, I am so frustrated with this last mile of the process. every time i call or email, always getting the same response "IRCC has reduced staff due to covid, please be patient..." ugh, this wait is so unnecessary

My package had the same situation and the same timestamp as yours, I think they were in the same batch handled by UPS. This morning I can see the website updated and show the scheduled delivered day. Hopefully this happens to you as well.

If not, try to call UPS again and ask to transfer you call to international department, they probably can tell you if your package has cleared the custom.

Good luck!

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys, Posting my updates here and wanted to check if anyone else is here who got PPR on Dec 8th and sent their passports out to Ottawa?

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm also in the same situation. My Passport was delivered on October 20th and got the request to submit New Passport Size Photos and those were delivered on October 27th. Since then No Response. I'm also an Outlander PNP applicant from US.
Hello Sir. Checking in to see if you have received your passport back?

kt1000

Dec 10, 2020

Good luck!
Thanks. Mine still shows the same status online. Hoping it happens tonite.

kt1000

Dec 10, 2020

Good luck!
Also, one question. What was your package status online, operational delay or custom clearance needed. @YeYe_0000

Last edited:

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
I got request to send in my passport and that of my spouse and dependants. Was also asked to send in FORM.IMM008 & ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION and let them know if my family composition has changed.

My family composition has not changed. The above forms are not opening. Can anyone help send the above forms to me through email below; 5Csfurnitures@gmail.com

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
COR: USA
PPR: 2nd Dec
Passports reached IRCC: 4th Dec
Application Approved: 10th Dec
Request for new photos for spouse: 11th Dec
Photos reached IRCC: 14th Dec

Do any of you have any idea on how long would it take from here?

futureMP_

Dec 11, 2020
maybe you had better luck than me

passport delivered on Nov 9, waiting game strong! :(

COR: USA
PPR: 2nd Dec
Passports reached IRCC: 4th Dec
Application Approved: 10th Dec
Request for new photos for spouse: 11th Dec
Photos reached IRCC: 14th Dec

Do any of you have any idea on how long would it take from here?

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Good afteroon all,

Just wondering if there is anyone else here who is inland and submitted their passport (or photocopies in my case) and photos to Ottawa and got their COPR back in a reasonable time? I see a few outland USA applicants with the same delivery date got approved last week, but I'm currently sitting at 11 days since delivery and no update:

Decision made on ECAS: 28 Nov 2020
Ready for Visa email: 30 Nov 2020
Package arrived at CPC Ottawa: 4 Dec 2020

From what I can tell, most other inland applicants in my stream did not get a Ready for Visa email; just received their COPR directly by email or GCKey. I originally applied from outland, so that is probably why, but I'm just wondering whether I've ended up in the wrong process and I should be getting my COPR from Vancouver (my local) and not Ottawa.

Cheers,
Grug

tamik

Sep 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Good afteroon all,

Just wondering if there is anyone else here who is inland and submitted their passport (or photocopies in my case) and photos to Ottawa and got their COPR back in a reasonable time? I see a few outland USA applicants with the same delivery date got approved last week, but I'm currently sitting at 11 days since delivery and no update:

Decision made on ECAS: 28 Nov 2020
Ready for Visa email: 30 Nov 2020
Package arrived at CPC Ottawa: 4 Dec 2020

From what I can tell, most other inland applicants in my stream did not get a Ready for Visa email; just received their COPR directly by email or GCKey. I originally applied from outland, so that is probably why, but I'm just wondering whether I've ended up in the wrong process and I should be getting my COPR from Vancouver (my local) and not Ottawa.

Cheers,
Grug
Oh, man, we're in the same boat, i also applied when I was outland, received PPR to my profile, and sent my passport copy to Ottawa 2 weeks ago. Still no news. A colleague of mine was in the same situation, he received COPR to his profile a couple of days after the ppr.
I have no idea what to do, our applications are stuck in the limbo
Let me know when you get any update

Reactions: FS@5055