+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

kt1000

Dec 10, 2020
I called IRCC. Also UPS, they said it's at 2303 Stevenage Dr. Looks like all packages go there first. But concerning part is IRCC says they have no indication of passport received yet.
Which number did you call IRCC at? I tried 1.613.944.4000 but it is now assigned to a different department.

tamik

Sep 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I called IRCC. Also UPS, they said it's at 2303 Stevenage Dr. Looks like all packages go there first. But concerning part is IRCC says they have no indication of passport received yet.
I also used ups, and i am not sure it was delivered either.
I can't see the address it was delivered to and they won't tell me!
Who supposely received your package?
Mine was received by some Mr. Justice

kt1000

Dec 10, 2020
Try: 1-888-242-2100
I need to call from US. The above number is to call if you are in Canada. But even then a friend tried calling for me at that number and the automated message said that they are too busy to answer any question at the moment.
Does anybody know a number to call IRCC from USA.
Thanks.

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
I need to call from US. The above number is to call if you are in Canada. But even then a friend tried calling for me at that number and the automated message said that they are too busy to answer any question at the moment.
Thanks.
Download textnow app and use that to call and call early 8:30 canadian time, I have had luck connecting early.

tamik

Sep 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks.
You have to try again, i could reach an agent only on the 3rd try.

koko9

Dec 7, 2020
I also used ups, and i am not sure it was delivered either.
I can't see the address it was delivered to and they won't tell me!
Who supposely received your package?
Mine was received by some Mr. Justice
Mine was also signed by the same person. Ask them to tell you at least Yes/No - was it delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr?

Visa Aspirant

Oct 19, 2020
I have researched through multiple means and 2303 Stevenage is indeed address where most (if not all) packages get delivered which are intended to go Luarier Ave CPC Ottawa address. It is their package scanning facility. Your courier company can confirm who signed your received package. It is usually like someone SR XXX(person name).

Reactions: tamik

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on Nov 23. It has been three weeks since then. I called call center on Monday and the agent said usually it takes 3 weeks and advised me to wait one more week. Then today, I called again but got a totally different answer which shocked me. The agent was very nice though. She said she asked a few colleagues of her and got to known that I need NOT to mail my passport to Ottawa at all!!! What I need to do right now is raise a Web Form to let them know I would like to land now.
Btw, I have my spouse outside of Canada and we are longing for a family reunion. He mailed his passport to local VO and has got processed already, but he needs me to be a PR first then he can make his trip to Canada to reunite with immediate family according to recent policies. What a long long journey and an unclear picture for us!!!!!!!!

tamik

Sep 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on Nov 23. It has been three weeks since then. I called call center on Monday and the agent said usually it takes 3 weeks and advised me to wait one more week. Then today, I called again but got a totally different answer which shocked me. The agent was very nice though. She said she asked a few colleagues of her and got to known that I need NOT to mail my passport to Ottawa at all!!! What I need to do right now is raise a Web Form to let them know I would like to land now.
Btw, I have my spouse outside of Canada and we are longing for a family reunion. He mailed his passport to local VO and has got processed already, but he needs me to be a PR first then he can make his trip to Canada to reunite with immediate family according to recent policies. What a long long journey and an unclear picture for us!!!!!!!!
You're inland, right?
I am in the same situation, i was wondering if i had to send my documents at all to Ottawa, raised a web-form asking that but got no response, so i sent a passport copy and photos to Ottawa