+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Dear All,
Hope all is well.
Date of Receiving PPR: March, 03
Date PP sent: March, 06
Date PP Delivered: March, 09
No update since then even any update in my profile. After a couple of following-ups, they always say that the PP has been received at their office and it is in final stage.
Is any one similar to my case?
Also, How can I call IRCC from the USA? I desperately need to call them.
I am under lots of stress more than 100 days I sent the PP.
You can call them. Try Fongo World.

johnnydest

May 16, 2017
Oh!!
Did they send you back the passport copies?
I think it could be a good news to us because it seems that they started dealing with the cases of the people who sent passport copies.
Mine has been just stuck in the printing queue for over 3 months.
Could you tell me when you got them back?
As far as I know, not only me, but all the people who sent them passport copies have not even received them back or received any updates.

If you don't mind, could you please tell me more about you got your documents back?
I received 2 weeks ago, they were holding it since March 9th. But it's not a good news, they didn't take any decision, just sent me back the docs without any explanation

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I’ve given up trying to speak to cic about it at this point, looks like I’m going to have to get a bridging visa now because of this. They are very unhelpful people that we have to deal with.
It’s the case everywhere around the world. We are always at their mercy. At this point, all I care about is getting my passport back with or without stamping. They have held it for 100 days now.

Reactions: Jvemuri

whlobtn

Aug 14, 2019
I received 2 weeks ago, they were holding it since March 9th. But it's not a good news, they didn't take any decision, just sent me back the docs without any explanation
I guess so far you are the only person on this thread who actually received something back after sent photo copies, but it seems odd that they sent it back without any explanation. Did you verify with Visa office or just send message via web forum?

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
Dear All,
Hope all is well.
Date of Receiving PPR: March, 03
Date PP sent: March, 06
Date PP Delivered: March, 09
No update since then even any update in my profile. After a couple of following-ups, they always say that the PP has been received at their office and it is in final stage.
Is any one similar to my case?
Also, How can I call IRCC from the USA? I desperately need to call them.
I am under lots of stress more than 100 days I sent the PP.
Well I was in the same boat until two weeks back. Submitted around the same time. They returned our PP two weeks back. That too only after I managed to get MPs office follow up. I dont think you need to be so stressed if you are dont need your PP for something else urgently.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Can I ask you one more thing?
Are you an inland applicant? and by any chance, was your medical exam expired while waiting for getting it back?

shwang13

Nov 21, 2019
Hello all,

AOR: Oct.13.2019
VO: Edmonton
Passport copy sent: March 6th
Passport copy delivered: March 9th
Still waiting for CoPR

This is so unfair since other people are getting PR without sending their passport or landing interview, even though they applied way later than us.
I have sent web forms multiple times but their answers are always same, saying my application is still in progress.
Never guessed that I would be waiting for 3 whole months after PPR.. so frustrated.. :(

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
Hello all,

AOR: Oct.13.2019
VO: Edmonton
Passport copy sent: March 6th
Passport copy delivered: March 9th
Still waiting for CoPR

This is so unfair since other people are getting PR without sending their passport or landing interview, even though they applied way later than us.
I have sent web forms multiple times but their answers are always same, saying my application is still in progress.
Never guessed that I would be waiting for 3 whole months after PPR.. so frustrated.. :(
I think it's an Edmonton thing. I'm in the same boat

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
I received an email from IRCC this morning asking me to complete a 20minute survey on my experiences of dealing with IRCC during Covid-19!!
If they pulled people off the "survey team" and actually had them processing applications then we'd all be a lot happier. What a waste of resources!!

Feel free to carry out a survey when operations are back to normal and you are processing applications in a timely manner, but when it has been 100 days since I sent my passport copy and am still waiting, you will not be getting a single ounce of positive feedback from me.