+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Hi,

Is the return tracker the same as Document status?

Passport sent from US: Mar 9, 2020
Passport Delivered: Mar 16, 2020
Approved: April 1, 2020
Document status updated: April 2020

No update on the Shipment company's tracking system.

Thanks,
JV

Hi,

Does anybody have received the passport back sent from inside Canada?

Passport sent from Canada: Mar 15, 2020
Passport Delivered: Mar 17, 2020
Not updated in my profile since then.

Thanks,
SG

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Hi

Has anybody received the passport back sent from inside Canada?

Thanks,
SG

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
PPR: MAR 11TH
Passport received at Ottawa: MAR 18TH
COPR: MAY 26TH

The letter said

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card.

If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo.

If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation.

Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada.

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

And so on.

After two months we are finally about to finish the process!

Goodluck to everyone wishing everyone a speedy PR process!

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi,

Does anybody have received the passport back sent from inside Canada?

Thanks,
SG
Yes My passport on route may be will get tomorrow.

susanag3

May 26, 2020
sorry 21st March
Thank you for the information. I think our passport were sent around the same date. i call them today, but they couldn't give me an approximately time for my passport to be sent back. Also, how are you notified one you get the PR approval? by email or it appears in your CIC profile?

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Update my case,

PPR March 06
Passport delivered March 19
Passport & CoPR received May 25
CoPR issued date May 07

I am inland applicant, my tracker just activated at the same day it delivered.
My CIC account still not showing approved yet but I am not too worry about it.

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Update my case,

PPR March 06
Passport delivered March 19
Passport & CoPR received May 25
CoPR issued date May 07

I am inland applicant, my tracker just activated at the same day it delivered.
My CIC account still not showing approved yet but I am not too worry about it.
Thank you for the update.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,
PPR: MAR 11TH
Passport received at Ottawa: MAR 18TH
COPR: MAY 26TH

The letter said

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card.

If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo.

If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation.

Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada.

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

And so on.

After two months we are finally about to finish the process!

Goodluck to everyone wishing everyone a speedy PR process!
I received my passport and Copr, what should i do for landing? i did not receive such letter you mentioned

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Any FSW-O applicant from the United States with timeline similar to mine and no updates yet? Please let me know I am not alone.

PPR- March 02, 2020
Passport submitted- March 16, 2020
Approval- Not yet
Return tracker activation- Not yet