+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

raj9999

Mar 16, 2020
My passports were received by OTTAWA office on 18th March and were sent from US. I have not yet received passports.

Today i got one update saying that 'MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING SURVEILLANCE MÉDICALE - ENGAGEMENT'.

I dont know what to do with that. Do i need to sign & upload it somewhere or carry when entering Canada.

Apart from that, can someone help me where to look if tracker is activated or how to contact them apart from webform

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
My passports were received by OTTAWA office on 18th March and were sent from US. I have not yet received passports.

Today i got one update saying that 'MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING SURVEILLANCE MÉDICALE - ENGAGEMENT'.

I dont know what to do with that. Do i need to sign & upload it somewhere or carry when entering Canada.

Apart from that, can someone help me where to look if tracker is activated or how to contact them apart from webform
do you mail it by using prepaid envelops, there should be a number that you can use to find its status on the courier that you are using.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

In my understanding, it’s something you need to produce upon landing. You or your dependent might have to undergo follow up medical examination in Canada within the specified time. Could be a week or 30 days as mentioned in the surveillance form.

Good thing is they’re working on your application, though, you can’t be sure of how far it is from approval. Good luck!

Reactions: raj9999

nasikan

May 16, 2017
After approval how much time it takes to receive passport and COPR.
How about flagpole, is border open?

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Alright,Those folks done with copr, there are many other "threads" to discuss question regarding "what to do now","tracker activated or not","when should i go there",for God's sake ,respect the decorum of this thread as this thread is meant for only those with ottawa cpc and waiting for copr,the day you got copr, go find another thread to discuss your countless queries.Many great members will help you their with your questions.
Thanks

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Alright,Those folks done with copr, there are many other "threads" to discuss question regarding "what to do now","tracker activated or not","when should i go there",for God's sake ,respect the decorum of this thread as this thread is meant for only those with ottawa cpc and waiting for copr,the day you got copr, go find another thread to discuss your countless queries.Many great members will help you their with your questions.
Thanks
I agree because discussing post COPR questions dilutes the purpose of this thread.