+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
Is everyone who’s been approved so far from countries that required them to send their actual passports?
Being Australian, they only requested a photocopy of the information page on my passport for my PPR.
Wondering if they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent - which would make complete sense, albeit not ideal for me.

anyone else just had to send a photocopy?? Application approved yet? Or still waiting?
I sent the paper copy, delivered to Ottawa March 9th. I’m still waiting with no change to my status. I just got off the phone with them and was not given any new information, they have it and I just have to wait.

Reactions: jps1987

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi all,
My status changed to approved and I also got a reply for my web inquiry saying the counterfoil will be mailed soon. It was approved on Thursday last week. My return tracker has still not been activated. any idea why?

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi all,
My status changed to approved and I also got a reply for my web inquiry saying the counterfoil will be mailed soon. It was approved on Thursday last week. My return tracker has still not been activated. any idea why?
mine was approved on last Wednesday. still waiting for tracker to be activated.

Reactions: thegudking

tweetywiz

May 19, 2020
A quick update guys from my end: -

PPR Mail - March 9th 2020
Passport Sent - March 10th 2020
Passport Delivered - March 11th 2020
Application Approved - April 29th 2020
Passport & COPR Received - May 5th 2020

FSW-O USA
AOR - Oct 11th 2019

Thanks everyone and wish you all the best!

Hello, Congratulations

Are you inland?