+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

mits26

Apr 29, 2020
Got my passport Finally !

Request for passport: 9-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 12-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 13-MAR-2020
Application approval: 5th May (did not receive any email)
Return tracker activation: 13th-May-2020
Passports back in hand: 18th-May-2020

So cannot travel anyway! :(

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
Got my passport Finally !

Request for passport: 9-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 12-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 13-MAR-2020
Application approval: 5th May (did not receive any email)
Return tracker activation: 13th-May-2020
Passports back in hand: 18th-May-2020

So cannot travel anyway! :(
What’s your approval date on your COPR? Is it May 5th as well?

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
Is everyone who’s been approved so far from countries that required them to send their actual passports?
Being Australian, they only requested a photocopy of the information page on my passport for my PPR.
Wondering if they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent - which would make complete sense, albeit not ideal for me.

anyone else just had to send a photocopy?? Application approved yet? Or still waiting?

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Is everyone who’s been approved so far from countries that required them to send their actual passports?
Being Australian, they only requested a photocopy of the information page on my passport for my PPR.
Wondering if they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent - which would make complete sense, albeit not ideal for me.

anyone else just had to send a photocopy?? Application approved yet? Or still waiting?
I’m inland and send a photocopy and waiting since March 12. It would make sense that they are prioritizing people who submitted passports.

Reactions: jps1987

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017

Hi
I think I finally met someone in the same situation as me.
I've also sent a passport photocopy and have been waiting for more than 2 months since March 6 when I sent it.

There is no update on my CIC.
I am an inland applicant.
I'm also just guessing they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent.

If any of the people who sent copies, not actual passports, have any updates, could you share it here?

Last edited:

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi
I've also sent a passport photocopy and have been waiting for more than 2 months since March 6 when I sent it.

I'm also guessing they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent.

If you get any updates, could you share it here?
I sent my copies on March 13th and still waiting, I know people who sent the orginals and where in Ottawa for 2 months and when they received the COPR it was printed 2 weeks after receiving the passport so, they had the papers on a desk for 1,5 Months

ViktorZ

May 19, 2020

I am on the same boat.

Request for passport: 6-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 7-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 10-MAR-2020
CEC

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
Hi

I'm also guessing they are possibly prioritising getting the ones done where the actual passport was sent.

If you get any updates, could you share it here?
Yeh it’s not an ideal situation for anyone but I definitely felt for the people who had to send their physical passport. Not having that for 2 months would be frustrating/nerve wracking