+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
It shows Approved in myCIC account and valid COPR document number with its expiry date is also mentioned.
I am just guessing. Some people here that called up IRCC were told that their passports were yet to be printed after their applications were approved. I could be wrong.

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
Your dependents will have to submit a copy of the PPR alongwith a letter that PA has already received COPR in Canada.
What's written in information letter?
I got two copies of CoPR, one with photo affixed and another one without photo. In the information letter, there are details about the validity, what to do if any information changes etc.

tpraveen.acc

Mar 4, 2020
when was your application approved?
I am not sure about my application approval, because my login details are with consultant. Yesteday afternoon also i checked with consultant, it was not approved. I checked the return tracker today evening, it got activated. Probably i may ask consultant monday morning.

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
I am not sure about my application approval, because my login details are with consultant. Yesteday afternoon also i checked with consultant, it was not approved. I checked the return tracker today evening, it got activated. Probably i may ask consultant monday morning.
Hi @tpraveen.acc, Thanks for your update. Don’t forget Monday is stat holiday. You may have to wait until Tuesday to find out.

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
thanks so much.

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
Hi all, I need an advise.
PPR: March 12,2020
passport sent: march 12,2020
passport delivered to ottawa: march 13,2020
approved on mycic page: april 29,2020
counterfoil expiry date was May 13, 2020

I have not received my passport or an email to confirm PR. Raised a couple of web forms, i was just told that they have received my passports and the appropriate office will get in touch with me if they need anything.

My only worry is that the counterfoil (PRV) has expired and I have nothing. Raised another webform yesterday, waiting for reply. Anyone with similar situation or heard of similar case?

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
I am just guessing. Some people here that called up IRCC were told that their passports were yet to be printed after their applications were approved. I could be wrong.
Yeah it happened with me, the agent told me its approved but not printed yet. I dont't know. Has anyone written to cpc-ottawa directly for application status?

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Has anyone written to cpc-ottawa directly for application status instead of following the webform? Because i got reply to the webform I raised and it doesnt say its approved just says in progress..

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Has anyone written to cpc-ottawa directly for application status instead of following the webform? Because i got reply to the webform I raised and it doesnt say its approved just says in progress..
I did, twice. I haven't received any response yet. It has been around 10 days. They have my passport since 16 Mar, though my application is approved online.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
I did, twice. I haven't received any response yet. It has been around 10 days. They have my passport since 16 Mar, though my application is approved online.
Mine is with them since march 18th, and for me there has been no update on my profile. when was your profile updated online?