+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

wxqayc

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all,
For those of you who got to know about their approval over phone before an update on the profile, what was the time gap between the two events?
I was told that my passport is in queue for visa stamp 6 days ago when I called yesterday. Do not know when it was approved. Tracking not activated yet.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
I was told that my passport is in queue for visa stamp 6 days ago when I called yesterday. Do not know when it was approved. Tracking not activated yet.
No I forgot to ask the date of approval, she just told me my file says approved and its in the printing process. Do you see application status approved in your online profile?

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
They said its approved and waiting for printing of the document. I forgot to ask her when it was approved because there has been no change in my profile. I did raise a webform too on monday as I was not able to get through the helpline number, I havent received the reply for webform yet.
Ok, whats your PPR date and passport receipt date to CPC-O, if you can share.

gnar88

Jul 11, 2019
Guys please help!!!

I am a CEC-Outland currently living in Colombia, South America. On March 9 I was first requested to submit password to Ottawa as long as I had a mailing address in Canada. But I was advised in some forums to ask IRCC instructions to submit my password to the local visa office, I then received instruction from IRCC to submit my passport to the nearest VAC but due to the Covid19 most of them are closed until further notice. My question is: Should I ask a friend who is Canada to mail my passport to CPC Ottawa via Canada Post and specify his address in the return envelope?

My country doesnt have any restrictions to mail these type of documents abroad.

Thanks in advance for your help

Last edited:

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Guys please help!!!

I am a CEC-Outland. On March 9 I was first requested to submit password to Ottawa as long as I had a mailing address in Canada. But I was advised in some forums to ask IRCC instructions to submit my password to the local visa office, I then received instruction from IRCC to submit my passport to the nearest VAC but due to the Covid19 most of them are closed until further notice. My question is: Should I ask a friend who is Canada to mail my passport to CPC Ottawa via Canada Post and specify his address in the return envelope?

My country doesnt have any restrictions to mail these type of documents abroad.

Thanks in advance for your help
Yes I sent my passport via canada post with return envelope.