+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
I sent them an email today,was quite surprised they replied back in 5mins,was told that application is approved (dont know when they did as its not showing in cic file),they are waiting for some final procedures (dont know what it means).
Thanks
Email where? Can you please share us the email address?

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
I sent them an email this morning and got a generic reply saying they are in possession of the passports and will return them back as soon as processing is done. PPR 13th march. Delivered CPCO 18th march.

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
I sent them an email this morning and got a generic reply saying they are in possession of the passports and will return them back as soon as processing is done. PPR 13th march. Delivered CPCO 18th march.
I was told that they have passport and case is approved and in final phases of completion,in earlier email which i sent a month ago,they told me about passport possession and nothing about file.We have same ppr date and passport delivery date.
thanks

Reactions: AR27

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I was told that they have passport and case is approved and in final phases of completion,in earlier email which i sent a month ago,they told me about passport possession and nothing about file.We have same ppr date and passport delivery date.
thanks
I think by ‘final phase of processing’ they mean passport stamping.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Did they say its approved or they responded by Webform?
They said its approved and waiting for printing of the document. I forgot to ask her when it was approved because there has been no change in my profile. I did raise a webform too on monday as I was not able to get through the helpline number, I havent received the reply for webform yet.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi all,
For those of you who got to know about their approval over phone before an update on the profile, what was the time gap between the two events?