+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
Hello
My Passport got delivered to Ottawa on Mar 30th. I didn’t send my dependent’s passport since they are in India.
Whether my application will be approved without dependent passport ? And also I haven’t got any instructions for my dependent passport submission. Will they send the instructions through email ?

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Hello
My Passport got delivered to Ottawa on Mar 30th. I didn’t send my dependent’s passport since they are in India.
Whether my application will be approved without dependent passport ? And also I haven’t got any instructions for my dependent passport submission. Will they send the instructions through email ?
I think it's better that you raise a web form or give IRCC a call.

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
I feel Passport being a crucial document we should request for expedited processing. I am kind of in a situation that I need my passport in hand and not able to get an idea when I would be able to get it back from CPC.
Totally agree! I emailed CPC Ottawa stating the urgency to have my passport in hand, but they sent a generic reply saying that they received my passport , etc

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Totally agree! I emailed CPC Ottawa stating the urgency to have my passport in hand, but they sent a generic reply saying that they received my passport , etc
yes, they just keep asking us to wait for it to be processed. have not seen much progress over the last week.

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
FYI - I am FSW-Outland from the USA. I sent my documents on April 1, delivered on April 2.

I submitted a webform 1 week ago, and was told my profile had not yet been updated. The reply was very generic overall, citing COVID delays.