+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
I'll give that a go. I was just hoping someone already went through the process and could share their experience. It is an outland application (started overseas) but currently in Canada as a visitor.
I haven’t seen any other posts on people doing it but let me know if you have any success. I’ll need to figure something out whenever I get my COPR (hopefully in the next few weeks)

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Guys, any luck with the landing options? I am an inland applicant with COPR received. Waiting for landing options. Raised webform but got a generic reply that all appointments are cancelled and they are not taking a new one. I have heard some people have got their COPR validated via email without any interview or landing formality? Anyone has any idea about it?

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi Guys, any luck with the landing options? I am an inland applicant with COPR received. Waiting for landing options. Raised webform but got a generic reply that all appointments are cancelled and they are not taking a new one. I have heard some people have got their COPR validated via email without any interview or landing formality? Anyone has any idea about it?
when ur passport delivered ?

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
My case is very similiar to you..inland applicant..PPR-March12, Passports delivered -March16 CPC-ttawa. Still waiting for the approval.
yeah.. same here

PPR Mar 13th and received on 16th. still waiting for approval.

Some people are just lucky. They got PPR after and got approved earlier
so it depends on whom your case is dealt with.

akb21

Feb 6, 2020
Toronto

I sent IRCC webform on 1st asking for the next steps as IRCC offices are closed and appointments are not being made. The responded with confirmation of status and I sent them the COPR I received couple days back as per their instructions..

Reactions: Jamesdee

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
I am a FSW- Inland applicant and is currently in Canada. My AOR is Oct 20, 2019, and I got the request my submit my passport at CPC Ottawa on March 10, 2020, The passport reached Ottawa on March 17th and my PR application got approved yesterday(May 7th). Return Tracker is yet to get activated. I just wanted to share my updates here.
congratulations.
good to know inland applications are still being processed.
my dates are similar to yours so I'm hoping I'm up early next week.

Reactions: SAgrrl and dkijhlu

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I sent IRCC webform on 1st asking for the next steps as IRCC offices are closed and appointments are not being made. The responded with confirmation of status and I sent them the COPR I received couple days back as per their instructions..
Thanks for sharing, are you able to apply for a PR card yet?

natens

May 7, 2020
Congratulations! and thanks for the update.
My case is same. Passport delivered on 3/18. No updates yet. Hopefully next week :)
I did submit a web form asking for status update yesterday 5/7.
Yesterday - the status was submitted and said, 'we are still reviewing your application".