+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Giving an ETA is one thing. But confirming if they received the passports is very crucial.
All I have now is the fedex tracking number that says it's delivered at Ottawa.
as i told you, its a pattern,again send them email and they would ask for fedex tracking number and you will get the email which i mentioned above saying that they have the documents.

Apr 15, 2020
Has anyone got their return tracker activated since April 30? My application was approved on April 30. It’s been a week and return tracker still hasn’t been activated.
Is it possible they are mailing back passports like once every week or something? do we know how much time it took for people who got their approvals last week to have their tracker activated?

mits26

Apr 29, 2020
Giving an ETA is one thing. But confirming if they received the passports is very crucial.
All I have now is the fedex tracking number that says it's delivered at Ottawa.
I had submitted a web form asking about my copr
they had mentioned me in the email
that they have received my passport and they are processing.
so they do tell u if they have received it or not.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I had submitted webform and uploaded copy of Canada Post delivery receipt and recieved confirmation of receipt by CPC-OTTAWA.

natens

May 7, 2020
Good. In my case, they didn't.

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
So we can keep processing applications from people who are able to travel to Canada, we’re temporarily changing how you can apply to visit, work or study in Canada.
If you’re not eligible to travel to Canada, don’t apply during the suspension (April 29 to May 19, 2020). You will not be able to come to Canada.
In my previous post, I expressed my fears about processing changes that might be in effect as well for PR applications. Well, from what we've been seeing these days, it looks like they are giving priority to outland applicants right now.

Again, see the link for temporary processing changes. At this point, the site timestamp is irrelevant as it was updated again. It's not an old announcement. It's clear that the processing changes were released on April 29. I don't think it's a coincidence not seeing approvals for inland applicants since April 30.

I'm not writing this to bring inland applicants down. Instead, I encourage you guys to read carefully, analyze the trends on this forum and immitracker, make your own judgements without being too assertive on others, and to take any action you think it's the most appropriate to your situation (or no action if you can afford it).

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
In my previous post, I expressed my fears about processing changes that might be in effect as well for PR applications. Well, from what we've been seeing these days, it looks like they are giving priority to outland applicants right now.

Again, see the link for temporary processing changes. At this point, the site timestamp is irrelevant as it was updated again. It's not an old announcement. It's clear that the processing changes were released on April 29. I don't think it's a coincidence not seeing approvals for inland applicants since April 30.

I'm not writing this to bring inland applicants down. Instead, I encourage you guys to read carefully, analyze the trends on this forum and immitracker, make your own judgements without being too assertive on others, and to take any action you think it's the most appropriate to your situation (or no action if you can afford it).
Another PNP Inland got approved yesterday from another thread, I wouldn't be too negative about this whole situation as there is literally nothing we can do but wait.

Reactions: thegudking

tpraveen.acc

Mar 4, 2020

My case is very similiar to you..inland applicant..PPR-March12, Passports delivered -March16 CPC-ttawa. Still waiting for the approval.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

Absolutely! There was a small streak of days when only inland applications were being approved. So, I do not think there’s any preferential treatment of any class of applications.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
Anyone figure out how to validate the COPR in these times?
You can’t. I did a web form asking about my application because I’m now waiting 2 months now for my COPR. The response I got Basically said nobody can activate it, don’t go to the boarder because it’s non essential travel. Appointments at offices are cancelled and they are not scheduling new ones. It said maintain your status buy applying for a visitor/ study/ work visa if needs be. I got this response today May 8th.

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
You can’t. I did a web form asking about my application because I’m now waiting 2 months now for my COPR. The response I got Basically said nobody can activate it, don’t go to the boarder because it’s non essential travel. Appointments at offices are cancelled and they are not scheduling new ones. It said maintain your status buy applying for a visitor/ study/ work visa if needs be. I got this response today May 8th.
oh wow, I thought I heard some people were able to do it by email or phone call.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
oh wow, I thought I heard some people were able to do it by email or phone call.
I read that too on their website but it came across to me that was only Outland people coming in. You capsules always try to send a web form and ask about a telephone interview to see what they say.

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I read that too on their website but it came across to me that was only Outland people coming in. You capsules always try to send a web form and ask about a telephone interview to see what they say.

I'll give that a go. I was just hoping someone already went through the process and could share their experience. It is an outland application (started overseas) but currently in Canada as a visitor.

sacX

Jan 21, 2020
I am a FSW- Inland applicant and is currently in Canada. My AOR is Oct 20, 2019, and I got the request my submit my passport at CPC Ottawa on March 10, 2020, The passport reached Ottawa on March 17th and my PR application got approved yesterday(May 7th). Return Tracker is yet to get activated. I just wanted to share my updates here.