+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
So no inland applicants have received their COPR recently? ? ?
They received mine on March 9th and I’m still waiting.
seems that way - I haven't kept track whether they've all been outland or not. Hopefully they're processing Inland applications too - don't see why there should be a separate policy.

Reactions: El_Brujo81

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Some Outland passports that were sent in on March 23rd from the US were approved yesterday. I think it depends on the VO.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
seems that way - I haven't kept track whether they've all been outland or not. Hopefully they're processing Inland applications too - don't see why there should be a separate policy.
No I don’t see why it should be separate either but just from Recent comments on this trend it comes across that it’s only Outland copr’s being sent. I haven’t seen any inland ones which is pretty frustrating. I’m hitting 2 months waiting now.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
So no inland applicants have received their COPR recently? ? ?
They received mine on March 9th and I’m still waiting.
Same, mine was delivered on March 11th, CEC inland.

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Has anyone got their return tracker activated since April 30? My application was approved on April 30. It’s been a week and return tracker still hasn’t been activated.

natens

May 7, 2020
Submitted Passports on 3/18.

Contacted for status on 5/4 and got this response on 5/5

No word if they got the passports and no useful updates in the email.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
While IRCC critical functions are being maintained at this time, a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry.
Further to advice from Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer and local health authorities, IRCC offices’ employees who can telework are doing so in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Please find IRCC special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Submitted Passports on 3/18.

Contacted for status on 5/4 and got this response on 5/5

No word if they got the passports and no useful updates in the email.
tbh,even they dont know what they have been doing, first email their response: the message above,this is just generic for everyone,Again,if you send the email,then they will say "concerned dept has all the required documents and will return asap",I dont understand,why cant they tell us the current eta rather than sending this kind of emails.
many people with different dates after march 18th got passport back, even my package was delivered on march 18th.

natens

May 7, 2020
tbh,even they dont know what they have been doing, first email their response: the message above,this is just generic for everyone,Again,if you send the email,then they will say "concerned dept has all the required documents and will return asap",I dont understand,why cant they tell us the current eta rather than sending this kind of emails.
many people with different dates after march 18th got passport back, even my package was delivered on march 18th.
Giving an ETA is one thing. But confirming if they received the passports is very crucial.
All I have now is the fedex tracking number that says it's delivered at Ottawa.