+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
There won't be any approvals until May 19th,2020 as the notification is from May 1st on friday and from that day onwards,we are not seeing any further approvals.Also,the applications are cleared until March 13th,2020 and by this logic we have to wait almost another month.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
HI everyone!
I just got my case approved. FSW Outland
PPR mail - Mar 12th 2020
Passport delivered - Mar 23rd 2020
Application Approved - May 6th 2020

I saw the approval in my CIC account. Return tracker is not activated yet.
Also, there is a whatsapp group of some people where one more FSW-Outland got approved today (passport was delivered on Mar 20th).
So seems like approvals are still coming in. Though my initial guess of approvals coming based on passport delivery date seems to be incorrect now.

Good luck to everyone!

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
HI everyone!
PPR mail - Mar 12th 2020

Also, there is a whatsapp group of some people where one more FSW-Outland got approved today (passport was delivered on Mar 20th).
So seems like approvals are still coming in. Though my initial guess of approvals coming based on passport delivery date seems to be incorrect now.

Good luck to everyone!
many congratulations!! your approval bring sense of hope

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
There won't be any approvals until May 19th,2020 as the notification is from May 1st on friday and from that day onwards,we are not seeing any further approvals.Also,the applications are cleared until March 13th,2020 and by this logic we have to wait almost another month.
As I had said earlier that the notice of suspension for visitor, study and work visas is an old announcement. It's been there since early April.
And the last updated date of May 1st applied to the whole webpage and not just the notice.
I release its a confusing layout of the webpage.
But, the notice very clearly does not mention PR applications as well as IRCC twitter account is still saying that they are continuing to work on current PR applications.

Also, please see my other message which details the approval I got today.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

harrysummer

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my case. I really won't be able to come back after June.
I hope me and everyone else here get their passports soon. My documents were delivered on March 13th, currently just waiting like many over here.
I'm sorry that auto revalidation doesn't work for you. Another option for you might be applying for an extension to extend your status in US. Looks like USCIS provides means to extend the stay during COVID-19. https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-response-covid-19 :

Generally, nonimmigrants must depart the United States before their authorized period of admission expires. However, we recognize that nonimmigrants may unexpectedly remain in the United States beyond their authorized period of stay should apply for an extension or change of status in advance.

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
As I had said earlier that the notice of suspension for visitor, study and work visas is an old announcement. It's been there since early April.
And the last updated date of May 1st applied to the whole webpage and not just the notice.
I release its a confusing layout of the webpage.
But, the notice very clearly does not mention PR applications as well as IRCC twitter account is still saying that they are continuing to work on current PR applications.

Also, please see my other message which details the approval I got today.
yeah i know it didnt mention "pr" but i co-relate the date of notification and data from immitracker, saw you updated over their as well but the pattern is still confusing,anyways,i am happy for you and would be quite happy if they would clear the cases asap.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
yeah i know it didnt mention "pr" but i co-relate the date of notification and data from immitracker, saw you updated over their as well but the pattern is still confusing,anyways,i am happy for you and would be quite happy if they would clear the cases asap.
yeah I totally agree. Any pattern of approvals I had in mind before just got thrown out of the window. Only thing I'm glad about is that they haven't stopped working on the cases completely.
But, yes I do hope they clear the backlog created soon. Fingers crossed!

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
yeah I totally agree. Any pattern of approvals I had in mind before just got thrown out of the window. Only thing I'm glad about is that they haven't stopped working on the cases completely.
But, yes I do hope they clear the backlog created soon. Fingers crossed!
yuppp, knowing that they are working on these cases is definitely a sign of relief.

Reactions: thegudking

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
HI everyone!
PPR mail - Mar 12th 2020

Good luck to everyone!
Hearty congratulations!! Did you receive an email regarding the approval as well?