+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
CIC announced the telephone services are working again. It seems things are going back to normal. :)

Our Client Support Centre has reopened telephone services to respond to client questions. Technical issues may occur as we implement this new system.
As always, online enquiries can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through IRCC’s online Web form: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
Good to know, however, Client Support Center will be able to help with limitations. We need to wait till issuing office gets back to normal.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi Guy, My CoPR just received. The issue date is Marh 11. It means that I can go to border and land? right?
Looks like you can.
"If we approved your permanent residence application on or before March 18, 2020, but you haven’t landed yet, you’re also exempt from the travel restrictions and allowed to come to Canada."

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Looks like you can.
"If we approved your permanent residence application on or before March 18, 2020, but you haven’t landed yet, you’re also exempt from the travel restrictions and allowed to come to Canada."
It seems people that got CoPR are getting phone call from IRCC agents to confirm PR. I think no need to go to the border.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
It seems people that got CoPR are getting phone call from IRCC agents to confirm PR. I think no need to go to the border.
Trying to understand - if people ALREADY have CoPR then for landing interview (and to avoid flagpolling/ crossing boarder) IRCC is calling individuals back? How is the case for folks who has NOT received CoPR and submitted just passports - any insights?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Trying to understand - if people ALREADY have CoPR then for landing interview (and to avoid flagpolling/ crossing boarder) IRCC is calling individuals back? How is the case for folks who has NOT received CoPR and submitted just passports - any insights?
Yes. They need to wait until get their CoPR and passport.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Did you get an email today that your application has been updated?.
Also what courier company have you used, Fedex or UPS?.
I got an email this morning that my application status has been updated (which actually happened yesterday).

Tracker update notification was from the carrier not cic.